Rate Dr. Robert S. Bridge

Dr. Robert S. Bridge's Ratings

I went to Dr. Bridge due to ongoing sinus congestion, difficulty breathing through nose, and pain in sinuses and right ear. After about a 2 minute consult he told me there was nothing wrong. After re-explaining my symptoms to him, he told me to go see a psychiatrist because "it's all in your head." I went to another ENT who was able to diagnose me in less than 5 minutes with a broken nasal septum which was VERY clear to the naked eye on a basic physical exam and was confirmed on a CT. The septum had fractured in every direction possible. I also had SIGNIFICANT bone spur growth over 1 inch into the left side of my sinuses, almost 2 inches on the right. Staff was OK, appointment time ran late. And the only reason I have Dr. Bridge a 1 is because there was no zero or negative number choice. He treated me like a hypochondriac that was wasting his time. Needless to say, I later gave him a copy of my CT with a note that he should not treat his patients this badly.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I had a referral from my primary doctor to go see him and he wasn't very nice. He told me that he doesn't specialize in my type of medical issue, so he referred me to see a oral specialist. He gave me an attitude about it. I felt very unwelcome here. However, he was nice enough to clean my ears, but overall, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

The staff and Providers at this office exceeded my expectations. They were both friendly and knowledgable. The providers listened to my symptoms and treated the cause of my problem. I would definitely recommend this office.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

My wife was referred to Dr. Bridge for a serious ear infection. While his medical treatment was satisfactory, his attitude towards her was hostile. Our questions regarding what he was doing to her and about followup care were met with vagueness and defensiveness as if we were accusing him of inadequate care when we just wanted to know the best way to clear up the infection safely and quickly. Don't use him.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Though the surgery he did went smoothly and I felt ok with his suggestion in doing it, when I went back later to ask for supportive care for work related documentation he was very non-supportive. He had a total lack of concern for other issues regarding the surgery as well (complications). I found him to be rude (interrupting me while I talked), and very unsympathetic.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I was seen on short notice and waited less than 5 minutes for Dr. Bridge after completing the paperwork. His staff was friendly and helpful. Arrangements for a CT-Scan were made immediately at a nearby site; I returned the scans to his office; was given a follow-up appt. for the NEXT day and a prescription was called in to my pharmacy all within 5 hours. He clearly explained the issue to me and took proactive steps for my recovery. Well-done, Dr. Bridge. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor! I highly recomend him. He's friendly, knowlegable and listens.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Best surgeon I have ever had. I wanted and needed my tonsils removed and the first time I saw him he agreed it was necessary so we set up a date for the surgery. The surgery went great, he was excellent and so was the anesthesiologist. For 8 days after the surgery the pain was absolute torture but the out come was amazing and a great relief. A year later, and im going to see him again to get something else taken care of. Hes the best ENT doctor in my opinion and I wont go any where else. Thanks DR. Bridge! :)

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Fantastic experience. Friendly, very knowledgeable, and explains everything so I could understand. I was referred to him by a friend and he was great. Highly recommended.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Staff and Doctor have very good professional confidence for a patient. Dislike the phone system - Can't speak to a REAL person without pressing a million buttons......

Submitted Nov. 17, 2007 | flag