Rate Dr. John R. Ruge

Dr. John R. Ruge's Ratings

Dr. Ruge is in my opinion the best neurosurgeon in the world! He did emergency surgery on me 21 years ago after a traumatic brain injury that occurred when I got hit by a car! On a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a billion! He will always have a special place in my heart

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Ruge is completely responsible for saving my daughter's life. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 2 1/2 yrs. old. She is now 13yrs. and is living a full and healthy life. He is one of the most compassionate and qualified Doctors I have encountered in my many years of dealing with our health issues. What higher reccommendation can I give, I trust him with my child's life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

A great surgeon! He saved our son's life and handled himself like a professional the whole way through. He is honest and caring, a rare combination. He does not sugarcoat things, which we really appreciated. A great person and doctor. We feel so lucky he did our sons surgery and helped us through the whole process. He checked on us every day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

This is a great doctor. I had a skull fracture from a wild baseball pitch. Dr. Ruge saw my CT scan on a Sunday night and responded immediately. Because he reacted so quickly he avoided some unnecessary procedures. He is serious but patient. You cannot help but be confident in him. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Ruge performed surgery to remove a tumor in my spine. My orthopedic doctor called him about my case and Dr. Ruge was willing to see me right away. He also cleared his schedule to perform surgery the next morning. I can't say enough wonderful things about him! He was so kind, caring, willing to answer any questions, and most importantly an excellent surgeon. I really believe Dr. Ruge saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Ruge saved my life. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and he performed the surgery. He is kind, understanding, and extremely intelligent. Without reservation, I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

I am an 18 year old girl living as "normal" as a life as any other teenager does. If it weren't for Dr. Ruge performing my shunt replacement, i truly don't know where i would be. He has been my neurosurgeon for 15 years now and i wouldn't trust anyone else to do what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Dr, Ruge is God's gift to any child who needs spina bifida/shunt surgery. He has dedicated his life for "our" children in this special area of medicine. We owe our daughters life to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

This is the best damn doctor in the country. I have met hundreds. I trust him completely. His bedside manner is awesome. He is friendly, empathetic, smart and nice. On a scale of one to ten I give him a 7,000. He's just the best doctor I ever ever ever met!! His staff is good, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

He performed surgery on me twice to remove a spinal chord tumor. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He's a very serious person, but he is very passionate about what he does. He takes the time to explain things, ask you questions and makes you feel comfortable. This Dr. truly saves/changes/improves lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039906].votes_count ]]