Rate Dr. Mark S. Potenza

Dr. Mark S. Potenza's Ratings

My original Dr. passed and all my records got transfer to Dr. Potenza. Gave him a chance. After numerous visits and procedures never really had to may issues besides billing was a big question everytime. Was a patient for years and did not need any services from him in a while. Try to make an appointment and they want to treat me as a new paitent again since I haven't been there in a while. Well you have all my records,charts,photos etc etc.. but I'm a new paitent?? Should be more like we need a reason to bill you for an office visit cause you haven't been in and then come back in 2 weeks so we can bill you for another office visit for what you originally wanted to come in for, even though you have been a paitent for years.Well I feel like I am getting railroaded and will not be going back.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr. Potenza twice. I was impressed the first time but he failed to do anything he said as he was not a participating physician in our supplemental insurance. He said to make another appointment to discuss what was learned, etc. The second appointment apparently was a surprise to him as I assume I was supposed to be discouraged from the information I recieved. He then repeated the same information with higher costs and complained about Medicare, etc. He had said he would send a letter to the insurance company, etc. and again he repeated this. None of this happened and the whole thing was witnessed by my husband. I did not pay the difference on the second bill and wrote that the appointment was worthless. I have no idea of the quality of his work but it appeared that he was doing dermatology-type things for older patients.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2009 | flag

friendly, conservative and VERY good w/ a needle!Does NOT do or fix anything, cosmetic, unless patient feels he/she definitley wants it. Scars are almost not visible. Staff is efficient, atmosphere is relaxed and calming and care is THE BEST!

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag