Rate Dr. Tara R. Horn

Dr. Tara R. Horn's Ratings

I saw Dr. Horn to have an Implanon birth control implanted. She gave me no information about the BC except to have it taken out in two years I was living in Glasgow, KY when it was time to have the Implanon removed and she had put it too far under the skin and a 10 minute max procedure turned into hours and was the most painful thing I have ever experienced....now I'm having infertility issues after a year having the Implanon removed! She is a nice person but she's not a very knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Horn is awesome, she will sit down with you and go over your labs and any test. She will seems to care about you. Her staff has always been polite and helpful.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr.Horn for years and she is wonderful. Her new practice is great. Their office looks like a spa, it feels so relaxing and ever time I go I never have to wait long. Her staff is so welcoming, caring, and willing to help you anyway they can. They are always smiling when I walk in the door and when the nurse brings me back to the room she talks to me like I am a person not just another patient. Dr.Horn is the most compassionate physician I have ever met. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and she will take the time to listen to you and answer any questions you have. I highly recommend Dr. Horn!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

She was wrong on my baby gestation by almost an entire week and tried telling me my baby was conceived during a time I never had sex. Stupid woman. New Obgyn corrected my date which made sense.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Horn was very nice and quick to answer all questions that she knew the answers to. Although, her staff is rude on the phone and acts as if they are being bothered or annoyed if you call them (which you have to do often because the patient does all the "leg work"). Overall, if your just going to get your annul exam, she's great. If you are seeking any other treatment, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Btw, they are never open. Closed on Thursday's and close at 12 on Fridays.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Great Doc, she is my normal OBGYN and have been going to her for years. Wouldn't trade her for anybody!

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag

Doctor Horn delivered my little boy and did a fabulous job. She is very personable and knowledgable! She is awesome.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

When I gave birth my childs shoulders got stuck. Dr horn looked at my husband like he was supposed to know what to do. I was cut to the max(which was ok because i wanted my child out so it could breathe), but another Dr. had to come get the baby out because she couldnt. After that she did not sew me up right. So I had to have reconstruction surgery.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

I was a new patient who had had a hysterectomy. My regular dr. had left the area and I needed help badly. I have lost my ovaries and was not taking any estrogen, plus I was having major side effects (mood swings, swelling, etc) My swelling was horrible. When Dr. Horn came into the room she was there only a minute. She did not address my problems. She did not even touch me. When I told her about my swelling and showed her my hands and ankles. She told me to lose weight. I am 43 I know the difference between swelling and weight gain. Since I have seen a physician who became upset because of my swelling. I have a heart condition and apparently swelling such as mine is extremely dangerous. I was VERY displeased and even talk with the office manager.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

When I was pg with my daughter, I saw Dr.Horn at her former location and the wait wasnt long at all.She addressed all my concerns and did wonderful with my daughters delivery. My daughter's shoulders got stuck but she was quick to help. Unfortunetly, she encourages pain meds. I wanted an all natural birth but she keep mentioning pain medication, so I gave in. Overall a good dr but hard to see.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag