Rate Dr. Jerrel H. Boyer

Dr. Jerrel H. Boyer's Ratings

certainly wish Dr Boyer was still in Ashland .He 1st done emergency brain surgery on my mother, so caring ,when I begin having back problems I went to him he done 3 surgeries on me , excellent Dr I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Had been going to the neuro center for ten years. Dr. Boyer took over through Swedish Covenant and I'd have to either sit for a couple of hrs or have my appointment cancelled. Absolutely ridiculous!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

While researching Neurosurgeons for my mother I found that RateMD has listed a neurosurgeon charged with a DUI in 2010 in Ashland KY. See www.topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TT41OASBLGSHCSELN DATED 9/16/2010.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Caring, knowledgeable, takes as much time as you need in the office so waiting might be a possibility, and the most important thing, excellent surgical results.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Jerrel Boyer is one of the most special people I have ever met. I lost the function of both my arms and my legs from a spinal cancer and was told by two other neurosurgeons that it was inoperable and I should go to Hospice. He was willing to operate on me, and I have almost completely regained all of my function. He is a god send. He did this even though I had no insurance and could not pay and cancelled his vacation to do this. I just had my one year check up (with another surgeon) and am cancer free. It is a shame that Dr. Boyer left Ashland. It is a loss. I would recommend Dr. Jerrel Boyer to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jerrel Boyer is an incredible, loving surgeon. Jerrel Boyer operated on my mother 5 years ago and she recovered in full. We were blessed to have met Dr. Jerrel Boyer.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

He is a very caring physcian and would go out of his way to help you as a patient. The best neurosurgeon in the tri - state area. His record in the operating room is very imppressive.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

He is a great doctor that really cares for the well being of his patients.....would refer him to anyone...

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

Wonderful and caring surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of neurosurgery.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag