Rate Dr. Jerrel H. Boyer

Dr. Jerrel H. Boyer's Ratings

Everything was perfect. He took his time to explain everything to me. Surgery went wonderfully and I feel better than I have in years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

certainly wish Dr Boyer was still in Ashland .He 1st done emergency brain surgery on my mother, so caring ,when I begin having back problems I went to him he done 3 surgeries on me , excellent Dr I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Had been going to the neuro center for ten years. Dr. Boyer took over through Swedish Covenant and I'd have to either sit for a couple of hrs or have my appointment cancelled. Absolutely ridiculous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

While researching Neurosurgeons for my mother I found that RateMD has listed a neurosurgeon charged with a DUI in 2010 in Ashland KY. See www.topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TT41OASBLGSHCSELN DATED 9/16/2010.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][757770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Caring, knowledgeable, takes as much time as you need in the office so waiting might be a possibility, and the most important thing, excellent surgical results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr Jerrel Boyer is one of the most special people I have ever met. I lost the function of both my arms and my legs from a spinal cancer and was told by two other neurosurgeons that it was inoperable and I should go to Hospice. He was willing to operate on me, and I have almost completely regained all of my function. He is a god send. He did this even though I had no insurance and could not pay and cancelled his vacation to do this. I just had my one year check up (with another surgeon) and am cancer free. It is a shame that Dr. Boyer left Ashland. It is a loss. I would recommend Dr. Jerrel Boyer to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Dr. Jerrel Boyer is an incredible, loving surgeon. Jerrel Boyer operated on my mother 5 years ago and she recovered in full. We were blessed to have met Dr. Jerrel Boyer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

He is a very caring physcian and would go out of his way to help you as a patient. The best neurosurgeon in the tri - state area. His record in the operating room is very imppressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

He is a great doctor that really cares for the well being of his patients.....would refer him to anyone...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Wonderful and caring surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of neurosurgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757762].votes_count ]]