Rate Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Ratings

"I have nothing but praise for Dr. Reichner and his staff. After researching breast augmentation surgeons online for many years, it took a long time to decide on one I felt comfortable with. When I found Dr. Reichner online, I was not only impressed with his resume and experience, but I was additionally pleased with his "after" photos. After meeting him and his wonderful staff member Erin, I was absolutely certain that I had made the right choice for my surgeon. Erin is one of the sweetest people I have ever meet, and she was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process making sure all my questions were answered. My breast augmentation surgery was only two weeks ago, and I can only say that it was one of the best decisions of my life. I cannot believe how beautiful the outcome is. I am so happy with the results of the surgery already, and the results will only get better over time. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Reichner for my beautiful results. Thank you!!!" -A

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reichner is one of the best plastic surgeons. I got breast implants 5 years ago, and I am very happy with the results and will return to him for any further surgeries. I have referred lots of friends to him as well and they have all been very happy. Thank you Dr. Reichner for all your amazing work.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

I JUST HAD A BREAST LIFT AND AUGUMENTATION 5 DAYS AGO,i FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD! hE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME. THEY GOT ME INTO SURGERY REALLY FAST, I GAVE THEM A TWO WEEK NOTICE AND THEY TOOK ME, IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RESULTS, THERE SOPOST TO DROP IN 3 WEEKS, AND RIGHT AFTER I GOT OUT OF SURGERY I WAS FEELING GOOD, THE HOSPITAL IN NEWPORT WAS VERY NICE, CLEAN, CARING STAFF, I FELT VERY CONFERTABLE. RIGHT NOW I AM WEARING THE GARNET BRA THEY PUT ON, I HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR 6 WEEKS. AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE GAUZE AROUND MY NIPPLE, I CANT TAKE IT OFF TILL MY NEXT VISIT ON APRIL 12TH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY RESULTS. I WOULD DEFFINITALLY RECOMMEND DOCTOR REICHNER.!

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I had a consultation for breast implant reduction with this doctor and found him to be very odd. This may come across as mean but he smelled like smoke and had horrible dandruff. Once in the consultation he proceeded to suggest things that were way off. he said i needed a tummy tuck, etc. Keep in mind that im 27 years old, 5'5, and 125 pounds. No tummy tuck was needed. I told him who my previous surgeon was and he proceeded to bad mouth him for 15 mins and tell me that he's done several revisions on his past patients. His office is gorgeous and his staff is very friendly, but hes just weird. Thats the only way to describe him.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. R. was amazing. He answered all 1000 questions I had, with a smile. I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty. He exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be more pleased. I visited several doctors of all different price ranges and felt the best with Dr. R. He wasn't the cheapest, but is the best. Don't compromise with your face. He went to the best schools and has great credentials. My nose fits my face- it's really beautiful. He did such a wonderful job, I sent my mom to him for a tummy tuck. He did an amazing job on her too. Dr. R is highly skilled, has a wonderful bedside manner and is trustworthy. I would go back to him in a heart-beat.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty and love the results. He made my nose smaller, took off a hump and made the tip cuter. The swelling lasted about 5 weeks, but now it looks great. I did a lot of research and his before and after pictures sold me. The price was reasonable for rhinoplasty doctors in this area.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

I am so happy with my results. I love my new nose and chin. Thanks to Dr. Reichner my confidence has gone sky high, he is truly an artist. I have and will continue to recommend friends.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

had rhinoplasty a month a go i had a skiny nose he did a good job on the tip part but the rest is still big i know its too early to tell but from day one to now nothing changed i dont know

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag

Had implant exchange and bilateral Capsulectomy on July 16th 2009, and I could not be happier. Staff are friendly and helpful, Dr Reichner is kind and sweet, and answered my many questions. I would definitely recommend this Doctor to my friends.

Submitted July 19, 2009 | flag

Got a breast augmentaion a year ago, he did a great job!!! They dont look too high up or too far apart like these other females I've seen.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag