Rate Dr. Paul G. Lacey

Dr. Paul G. Lacey's Ratings

Very patient, answers all equations, offers quality of life guidance, and always pleasant demeanor. Great "bedside manner" and recommend him without hesitation. Has been my main gi doc for around 20 years and I have Crohn's Disease so there's lots of issues to manage. Follows through on promises and great with letting your other docs know what's going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

He is the best GI doctor in Camp Hill! He listens to you patiently with great insight to your GI issues. I credit him for his diagnosis and saving my life. He's helped me get my life back after being being sick. Although you may wait a while until you actually see Dr. Lacey at an appointment, it is definitely worth while. He will spend as much time as needed with you during your appointments. He has been a great help over this past year. I recommend him to anyone I know with GI issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The best in all..great listener..and is very compassiomate...he is also a attentive and good diagnostition

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

Excellent physician and diagnostician. Is very respectful of patient and patient's feelings. Recommend highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040303].votes_count ]]