Rate Dr. David L. Durst

Dr. David L. Durst's Ratings

I had a nose surgery done back in 2008. He removed the bump but left me with a crooked, uneven nose instead, so I still feel self conscious about my nose only now for a different issue. I looked online and it seems like he is not skilled for this type of surgery, he pretty much removed the bump and that's it, he didn't even out my nose. Si what I have not its a flat surface on the top of my nose and a 'normal tip' which makes it look like an inverted 'v' I went back to him with the issue and he didn't even see me, one of the girls there's just told me he will give me discount and fix the problem. He didn't even see me, why would I go back to him?? and on top of that have to pay him again to fix the mistake he made. I have gone to see other surgeons to consult about fixing the problem and a revision Rhinoplasty costs way more because its reconstructing the nose all over! $8,000 and up. So I will have to live with a crooked nose for a while until I can afford fix it.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Durst finished up the last of my bilateral breast reconstruction (post-mastectomy) after disastrous results from another local physician. He restored my body & self-esteem to almost my pre-cancer self. He is kind, explains things well & is meticulous in his practice of medicine. The moral of this story: don't pick your plastic surgeons by the amount of advertising they do, & do check ratings. Also, if you know other cancer survivors or healthcare providers, ASK who is good. It may save you your job, loss of health & 4-5 additional surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. David Durst.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Durst did a breast reduction, and while my breast are high and even they are also still extremely large. We agreed on a D or a DD, however, my post surgery bra size is a 36 H. While in recovery I asked him what size they were he said, "I have no idea, but they are perfect." Bottom line, I still look as though I need breast reduction surgery. I will never use Dr. Durst again.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Durst has performed a breast augmentation and several lazer peels on me. My surgery was over 10 years ago. I haven't had one single problem. I trust dr durst so much that I had him perform surgery on my 12 month old daughter. She had a large hematoma (blood clot) on her arm. My child would chew on it constantly and make it bleed. I was so stressed about it that I went to him for help. She is now almost 3, perfectly healthy, and a very minimal scar. Oh, did I mention that my grandfather also sees dr durst for his skin cancer surgeries. My entire family loves dr durst. He was and is, worth every penny!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I am beyond pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. Looks as natural as possible! Highly recommend Dr. Durst for any plastic surgery.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

The staff was overall very nice and professional. The on time evaluation would actually be a number greater than 5. I had several post op appointments (and of course the last think I wanted to do is sit around and wait when I really just didn't feel great0. Every time I showed up for a post op appointment I was immediately taken back to see the Doctor. This is really important when you have other people taking off work to take you to the Doctor. I wasn't allowed to drive for two weeks post op. They were helpful with any questions that I had. Dr. Durst is a no frills kind of guy, but he is very realistic and knowledgable. He had an answer and a reason for every question that I had.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Durst and all his staff were wonderful to work with. A very unpretentious office environment, and a very skillful and detail oriented doctor which in turn flows down through the entire office. Every person I dealt with was extremely helpful and willing to share their own personal experience(s) with the procedure I had done. Highly recommend!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I had a breast reduction and lift 4months ago. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Durst and his staff are all friendly as well as informative. I feel at ease and welcome each time I come. He explains the procedure and spends time listening to any concerns you have. I would highly recommend Dr. Durst to anyone considering this surgery.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

100% satisfied with doctor and staff. No wait times, quick and fast recall.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

I had a vertical breast lift with breast implants done my Dr. Durst. He was wonderful throughout the whole experience and so were his nurses and other staff members. Dr. Durst is really knowledgeable and explains things in detail. His work he has done on me is perfect and I have received so many compliments! Highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag