Rate Dr. Belvia A. Carter

Dr. Belvia A. Carter's Ratings

Dr carter took great care of me i had never had children n i had to have hyst surgery n i never regretted havin the surgery im much better and feel great...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Carter is great. She was the only doctor that made me feel comfortable about my conditions and the choices I had available. She explained everything in great detail. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent and qualified gynecologist. The nurses and the staff in the back were great too! Front desk staff needs a little work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Carter is an AMAZING doctor. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and patient. I have not had a bad experience with her and I will continue seeing her as my OBGYb

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Carter is all about the money. She will not tell you all of your options if she can't make money off of the procedure. She cut me open for a myomectomy, knowing full well that there were other options available that I was eligible for. She didn't make my friend aware of other options to address her issues carrying a baby because she couldn't do the procedure. I would never recommend anyone to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I recently delivered my first baby almost 6 months ago. I was considered high risk due to elevated blood pressure and was also being monitored for gestational diabetes. I was admitted a few days prior to delivery due to these risks. Initially, when entering my exam room, Dr. Carter was extremely rude to me asking me if I was a rape victim because i was "tensing up". She even further offended me by asking: "How do you have sex"?? needless to say, I was appalled!!!!! I kept my composure because I was concerned about my health/ blood pressure and wanted to ensure my baby had a safe delivery. He was born on Christmas Eve and I knew she was "the one on call". My doctor is Dr. lanetta Anderson and she, unfortunately was out of town for the Christmas holidays. I tell everyone I know about my horrible treatment. Ironically, I am a Perinatal social worker who works in OB with high risk patients. I felt completely degraded and humiliated as a woman. Fortunately, the other staff ALMOST made up for it....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr.Carter is a great doctor. I first visited her when i had a cyst on my ovaries. During her care i became pregnant. I had many complications during my pregnancy. Dr. Carter went above and beyond to give me the best care possible. Let it be known that my son is now 4 years old and very healthy. As far as Nurse Lambert. That is Dr. Carters down fall. Nurse Lambert takes it upon herself to try to diagnois patients instead of talking to a doctor. But if Dr. Carter is aware of it she will correct it really quick. I have and will still continue to recommend Dr.Carter to anyone that is looking for a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

I have had Dr. Carter for 20 years, she takes the time to explain your exam and the procedure. I will have her as long as she is in practice. Her staff are very professional and her practice very neat and clean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Carter has been my doctor for about 11 years. The wait time is always short and Iam usually out of her office within an hour. She is an excellent doctor who actually cares about her patients. When people are looking for doctors I always recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Dr. Belvia Carter has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is knowledgable, and she is compassionate. She performed my hysterectomy and she recently found a lump in my breast for which I am currently receiving treatment from an oncologist. I definitely would recommend her to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

I think Dr. Belvia Carter is a great Doctor. Although my husband and i did lose our baby, which was our first pregnancy but Dr. Carter and the staff is awesome. Whenever we're pregnant again i still want Dr. Carter to be my doctor. I will recommend her to anybody.. They're a great staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041170].votes_count ]]