Rate Dr. Robert S. Fredericks

Dr. Robert S. Fredericks's Ratings

I have been a patient for over 10 years and highly recommend Dr Fredericks!! He was the only doctor that could successfully treat my medical conditions (I spend years getting the run around from other doctors). He is worth traveling a long distance to visit. He has an extensive knowledge base of how our bodies work. He is at least 10 years ahead of the rest of the medical community. His staff is very friendly and caring. He spends a lot of time with each patient so they fully understand their condition and treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Plan to spend time waiting for appointment, definitely Patient First with him!Remember if you are in his office you are treated with the respect you are the only one at that moment - been a patient since 1987 only thyroid then now immunity issues Soooooooo Happy he is willing to Try different options instead of labeling a diagnosis and sending me out the door:)) Thanks so much to all his staff and especially Dr . Fredericks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Fredricks is thoughtful, compassionate and knowledgeable. He will not just treat you "like any other patient". Yes, you might have to wait a little while in his office to see you, however he will take his tame and to rush you along.You will not only get your money's worth but he can change the quality of your life. I have seen other doctors and he is a gem. I highly recommend his services be prepared to wait in his office, but also be prepared to be treated properly and get the time and attention you deserve! Also, you can call ahead to see if he's on time. His office staff is so wonderful and they will work for you to so you can come in a little late to reduce office wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Great doctor. Saved my life after being misdiagnosed by others for years. I have never felt better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I have never felt better. Although he is not like others, he actually listened to me. I was not a number, a chart, or just five minutes of his time. Wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

The new management is awful. The woman is rude and arrogant to the staff and patients! I will not be returning. I will transfer my care elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr. Fredericks and his staff are by far the most incompetent bunch I have ever had to deal with. I have worked in the medical field for a long time and have dealt with a lot of doctors but fredericks takes the prize for worst bed side mannor and thinking he knows whats best for everyone (god syndrome), and his staff is rude and EXTREMELY LAZY. They should appreciate the fact that they even have jobs but they act like the patients are an iconvenience for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

With regards to the previous comment posted....Experimental procedures doesn't mean illegal research you moron! Dr. Frederick's is so far ahead of his time with his medical research that other doctors will NEVER catch-up! He is a genius!!! After years of dragging my daughter here and there being poked with needles at every lab from coast to coast, Dr. Fredericks is the one who finally diagnosed her after years of misery. I thank God everyday that my family found him. Dr. Fredericks punctuality is another story!! Bring a good book because you will be waiting a long time. The office environment is friendly, but the front staff seems too buy while others appear to be doing very little to nothing at all. And Cheryl is the greatest! I recommend Dr. Fredericks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

This Dr. is illegally doing research on his clients. He's recommending medications in his experiments. HE'S A QUACK, DO NOT GO TO HIM. GO TO DR. DUH AND UCSF IN SAN FRANCISCO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This doctor saved my life, as well as my sisters and brothers. Out of eight with both parents with diabetes, only one of us actually got the active disease thanks to his advice early in his career. We live states away, but recommend his care. If patients take his advice they are going to see results. We did. Even through stress diabetes in surgery and pregnancy his advice has helped three of us keep on our nutrition and get back to a balance without going into active diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041255].votes_count ]]