Rate Dr. Robert S. Fredericks

Dr. Robert S. Fredericks's Ratings

Dr. Fredricks is thoughtful, compassionate and knowledgeable. He will not just treat you "like any other patient". Yes, you might have to wait a little while in his office to see you, however he will take his tame and to rush you along.You will not only get your money's worth but he can change the quality of your life. I have seen other doctors and he is a gem. I highly recommend his services be prepared to wait in his office, but also be prepared to be treated properly and get the time and attention you deserve! Also, you can call ahead to see if he's on time. His office staff is so wonderful and they will work for you to so you can come in a little late to reduce office wait time.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Saved my life after being misdiagnosed by others for years. I have never felt better.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

I have never felt better. Although he is not like others, he actually listened to me. I was not a number, a chart, or just five minutes of his time. Wonderful!

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

The new management is awful. The woman is rude and arrogant to the staff and patients! I will not be returning. I will transfer my care elsewhere.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fredericks and his staff are by far the most incompetent bunch I have ever had to deal with. I have worked in the medical field for a long time and have dealt with a lot of doctors but fredericks takes the prize for worst bed side mannor and thinking he knows whats best for everyone (god syndrome), and his staff is rude and EXTREMELY LAZY. They should appreciate the fact that they even have jobs but they act like the patients are an iconvenience for them.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

With regards to the previous comment posted....Experimental procedures doesn't mean illegal research you moron! Dr. Frederick's is so far ahead of his time with his medical research that other doctors will NEVER catch-up! He is a genius!!! After years of dragging my daughter here and there being poked with needles at every lab from coast to coast, Dr. Fredericks is the one who finally diagnosed her after years of misery. I thank God everyday that my family found him. Dr. Fredericks punctuality is another story!! Bring a good book because you will be waiting a long time. The office environment is friendly, but the front staff seems too buy while others appear to be doing very little to nothing at all. And Cheryl is the greatest! I recommend Dr. Fredericks!!

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is illegally doing research on his clients. He's recommending medications in his experiments. HE'S A QUACK, DO NOT GO TO HIM. GO TO DR. DUH AND UCSF IN SAN FRANCISCO.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

This doctor saved my life, as well as my sisters and brothers. Out of eight with both parents with diabetes, only one of us actually got the active disease thanks to his advice early in his career. We live states away, but recommend his care. If patients take his advice they are going to see results. We did. Even through stress diabetes in surgery and pregnancy his advice has helped three of us keep on our nutrition and get back to a balance without going into active diabetes.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2008 | flag

Extremely brillant. exceptional. Actually practices medince rather than follows health associations guide lines.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag

Very rude staff. Almost impossible to get anyone on the phone because they have the phone answered by the answering service on the third ring and the answering service won't even take a message but have "Keep Trying" When I complained about this I was told "You should have to answer them. (phones) Its much worse." The wait times were horrible. One to two hours were routine. Dr. Fredricks seems to be a genius, but the translation to action plans is poor. I don't think our goals were ever the same. I eventually stopped goiong. Haven't even asked for my records to be sent to my new doctor.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag