Rate Dr. Christine D. Albrecht

Dr. Christine D. Albrecht's Ratings

I'm a newer patient of Dr. Albrecht but so far everyone's been so nice and helpful I would recommend her highly!!!!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I LOVE DR. CHISTINE. SHE TRULY IS THE BEST. SHE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WHEN I DELIVERED MY SON. I CAN'T THANK HER AND HER STAFF ENOUGH. THEY ARE ALL SO PLEASANT IN THE OFFICE. THEY ANSWER MY CALLS AWAY RIGHT. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE TALKING & ASKING THEM ANY THING. ????

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Christine is a wonderful doctor. She was extremely easy to talk to, ask questions, and very informative. She made my pregnancy and delivery very easy.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

I didn't know wht an excellent doctor she was until after my baby was born. During labor, she pushed me to get through it when I felt I couldn't go on. While I was pregnant, she was so overly cautious that it worried me and stressed me out. However, when my baby was born with a short cord, I realized how right she was to be overly cautious. She really cares about her patients and getting a healthy baby in your arms. She's the best doctor! Her NP Andre is the most caring loving person I've ever met in a doctors office! Pick this doctor if you want love and support paired with excellent prenatal care!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Albrecht for over 10 years, she is great, explains everthing in a way you can understand it. Also her NP Andre' is great too, they both take the time that is needed for you to answer any questions you have.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

I started seeing here in 2001 for my fourth child! She is one awesome dr. her and dr. gros are awesome, loving, caring, compasionat. There is no other dr I would go to! When I was pregent for my fifth child I had alot of complication but I didn't even worry because I knew my child and I where in good hands! And here it is 10 yrs later she is still my Dr! So anyone wants a good OBGY they are the dr. to look up!!!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

After seeing doctors for three years for pain, and none of them found anything, someone told me to go see her. She saved my life!! I had cancer. This is when she first came to Thibodeaux and I have been with her ever since.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Albrecht and NP Andre Gros. These ladies and their staff are great and caring people. Dr Albrecht is very knowledgable and has given me EXCELLENT care, as well as Andre` Gros.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag

I absolutely LOVE her! She has delivered all my children & I would NEVER see anyone else! I've even referred friends & family to her. She is AWESOME!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. Highly recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2007 | flag