Rate Dr. Kathleen Von Roenn

Dr. Kathleen Von Roenn's Ratings

Dr. Von Roenn refused to treat me after an error with insurance payments caused by no fault of mine. The staff set the appointment that I made after the bill had been paid in full. After I waited and was brought back to be seen, the good Dr. came in and asked why was I there, she wasn't about to work on someone she was owed money from. Her assistant was aghast and I promptly left her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Von Roenn is very professional in addition to being kind, patient and listens to the Patient. I have been her patient for 12+ yrs and feel blessed to have found her. The Office personnel are also professional, kind and understanding. Patient for Life, Thanks to all of you, Sandra Wilson Wilkerson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Great doctor, she puts the patient at ease. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I agree, she uses IV sedation for just about any procedure. A really good dentist! I would recommend her to anybody. Plus, she has a wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2006

She is an excellent dentist. Caring and compasionate. She works with patients who have major fears of going to the dentist. She offers IV sedation and nitrous oxide sedation. He work is great. Plus she has a beautiful office and a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041419].votes_count ]]