Rate Dr. Brad M. Johnson

Dr. Brad M. Johnson's Ratings

Dr. Johnson resolved my pain issues promptly and professionally. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

This guy is the greatest. He knows his study and he has dealt with my worst problems with ease. He works on all my family members (4) with great results. Go see the Healer...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Brad, is the absolute best! I have moved but will drive very far to see him. I've had neck issues, he's always been perfect!! He walks on water!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

dr. johnson has helped me through many injuries. he is amazing. he knows when to xray and when not to bother. he is fast but is willing to spend time if needed. personally i love the walk in quick approach. he always expains everything. i especially love the fact that he never over treats, he allows you to continue your normal lifestyle and tell you that you will know when to come back. i would highly recomend dr. johnson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2011

I have had neck, back pain for years (accident) Dr. Johnson always leaves me feeling pain free and "reset"- He is fast but very affective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

He got my back working again!!! I had tried acupuncture, stretching, resting, massage... nothing helped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Brad Johnson is quick, but highly effective. I used to be bothered with how fast he works, but the results are what matters. He is very good at what he does, i disagree with the other comments. I have had chronic low back issues for 14 years, he has been able to get me out of pain most visits. It's a walk in clinic too, so no appt is needed which is awesome when you need an adjustment NOW. Understands surfing and sports related back issues very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

I had a great experience with this doctor, not only was I refered to him but when I first met him he made me feel comfortable with the process and I instantly felt better. Not only does he relate to you with your chiropractic needs but he enhances a comfortable atmosphere. It has been to my understanding that only those that dont really understand the true essense of chiropractic treatment that complain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

I had chirporactic visits in the past with other chiros and they were very thorough. This guy sees you for 5 minutes and seems really uninteretsed in your situation. He takes a very simplistic approach to what is happening to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2006

What a joke! This guy calls himself a chiropractor? Your typical bone cracker type. Spends about 5 minutes with you, cracks a few bones, you're done...very unthorough. Took unnecessary x-rays probably to pad his pocket. My family doctor finally figured out what was wrong with me...this chiropractor was way off. If this is what chiropractic care is I want no part of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2041599].votes_count ]]