Rate Dr. Nicholas Iliff

Dr. Nicholas Iliff's Ratings

I had an appointment with the doctor in the Williams eye institute . Although I made it clear before i arrived that i made the trip specifically to Baltimore to see the doctor , and I have a flight to catch the staff were rude, the minimum description ,and insensitive i had to wait 1,15 min to see a doctor and only after few visits to the manager's office. i made it clearly to the lady when i booked the appointment that i had a flight to catch no body seems to care.i had a very complex med problem was not welling to discuss my main concern and went to the easy stuff and the surgical option he gave it was the most easier for the surgeon to perform but not neceserly the best.i knew that as iam a physician myself .

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

What a fantastic physician and staff. Dr iliff is a perfectionist in his field. He is a quiet, mild mannered physician with delicate hands for surgery. Would never go to anyone else. From the first consultation to the last visit; it could have not gone better.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Don't even consider seeing another doctor when you have this guy in your state because if I moved states away and ever needed surgery or anything critical again, I would literally drive across the states to see him because you can't afford anything less than perfect when it involves eye health. He is a perfectionist that's extremely knowledgeable, very experienced, passionate, kind, caring, and gentle, but at the same time takes his job very serious and does it with the highest of standards. I know for a fact I would only have one eye if it wasn't for him (thank god I switched doctors!).

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Iliff is an amazing doctor. My friend had to have an eye removed due to cancer and Dr. Iliff did a fantastic job. He is a quiet man, but compassionate and caring. The entire staff at Wilmer Eye at Johns Hopkins are awesome.

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag

There is not a rating high enough for this physician. He saved one of my best friend's eyes (orbital tumor) when many other orbital tumor specialists, nationally, could only gawk and offer nothing of value or comfort. Everyone was indifferent or dumbfounded. He is an amazing surgeon and very, very kind--patient beyond words. He is a miracle worker. The best!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag

The most outstanding doctor ever. He has had to operate on my daughter 13 times and has always made her feels as though she is the most important paitient he has. That is really important when trying to explain to a 5 year old that surgery, once again, is the best option. He is always available for any questions and very patient. Overall an outstanding doctor.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2008 | flag

The best orbital fracture surgeon (bones around the eye) in the Nation. He operated on my daughter after a car accident. I don't know what we would have done without him. I will always remember him as kind, caring and the best in his field.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2004 | flag