Dr. Laszlo J. Makk

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Laszlo J. Makk has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5188319
17/02/14 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable and amazing staff. Been a patient for over 15 years and would not trust any other Doctor as much as I do Dr. Makk.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laszlo" to "Laszlo J."
RID: 2901009
08/10/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Makk is awesome! I've known him since I was a child because my mother has been a patient of his for years and now I am as well. He is so nice, friendly, funny, respectful, and you can tell he actually cares about his patients. I've recommended him to several of my friends with intestinal issues and they all love him as well. You couldn't ask for a better or nicer gastroenterologist!
Insurance: Humana
Respond

07/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LOUISVILLE" to "St. Matthews"
RID: 1707325
07/02/12 5 5 5 5 HE'S THE BEST. I WISH ALL DOCTORS WOULD TAKE CLUES FROM DR. MAKK ON HOW TO TREAT THEIR PATIENTS AND BEDSIDE MANNERS. HIS PERSONALITY IS GREAT AND DID I SAY HE'S A GREAT DR. ALSO HIS STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL !!!!!
RID: 1345600
24/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Makk is an outstanding doctor and goes above and beyond to care for his patients. He is so knowledgeable and always tells you exactlynlike it is and is always there for you, he even stayed around late one night because he knew that I was sick and could not find me and knew I would show up at the emergency room at some point as soon as I was there they call him and he was there immediatelynthatis justnone ofnthe manybtimes he went outnof his way to care for me, I could never say enough to encourage someone looking for a gastro doctor go to him you will never be disappointed, he has a great bedside manner and a great sense of humor, which you need sometime when you feel bad. You will love him. I traveled back to Louisville for years after leaving the area to continue to see him because he is the best, the only reason I don't go now is the ride got to being to much. Again the staff is great and doctor the best!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 970937
24/08/09 3 3 5 5 Dr. Makk is the best in his field, caring, concerned, funny and easy to be around. I trust him!
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 912940
14/06/09 5 5 5 5 My family doctor as me to see a Gastro doctor since my liver enzymes were so high. Dr. Makk and all of his staff were very professional and easy to talk to. He ran tests and solved the mystery.... I will have him do my next colonoscopy in a couple of years. I will highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 731366
27/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Makk and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I appreciated their time and concern. I didn't feel like "just another patient". I had to have a colonoscopy before my sureon would do surgery to remove adhesions because my colon was involved, and they wanted t be sure there was nothing wrong with the inside of the colon. They referred me to Dr. Makk. I would highly recommend him and his staff.