You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil H. Baum

Dr. Neil H. Baum's Ratings

Vasectomy was one of the most non-invasive experiences I've had with surgery. It was very easy, not stressful. Dr Baum worked magic with me. I would highly recommend this surgery with Dr Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Baum. I wish to post this without my name as a testimonial. Please edit as you see fit , but please try to keep everything about Jennifer as much as possible as written. Dr. Baum. I would like to thank you and all of your wonderful staff for my experience at your office. As you know I had a vasectomy three weeks ago. I am now pain and discomfort free. One preliminary exam was necessary and you drew the blood for the lab tests yourself, which I have never have seen in a physician's office before in my significant medical history. The vasectomy itself was around the pain of a 5 on a 10 scale for about 5 seconds. It took about 3 minutes. You performed this by yourself, without any assistants in the room, but I would have been fine with any of them present. I followed instructions and iced myself for on and off for 24 hours. I have had no significant pain subsequent to your procedure. I just kind of knew for about 2.5 weeks that I had something done in that area. I returned to light physical work a few days after the procedure with no issues. I have returned to working out for 65 minutes on the elliptical trainer as well as adding light weight training. All my contact with your staff was very pleasant. I would like to emphasize, however, my experience with Jennifer McGovern was wonderful. By my own fault, I had several questions which I neglected to ask you during the preliminary consult and I called her a lot. Each time Jennifer was pleasant, professional and always had the time to address any questions or concerns I had. If she did not know the answer, she found it out. When I told her I had minor discomfort, about 2 weeks after the procedure, she immediately got you on the phone and you offer to look at me that day. I declined and now am discomfort free. Jennifer also worked with me on moving up my procedure date, found out the cost of the procedure for me, as well as addressed my several questions post procedure. Jennifer is an extraordinary professional and without her help I would not have gotten had the procedure done at this time, because of laziness. Jennifer literally guided me through this process. To all men out there who have children and it is time to wrap things up, it is ridiculous not to have Dr. Baum and his wonderful staff evaluate you to see if this is right for you. A capped tooth is more painful and troublesome than the scalpel free approach Dr. Baum performs. Men: Dr. Baum and his staff are true pros.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

It was a pleasure to meet and speak w/you on Wednesday and thank you for the timely test results. I personally entered Dr. Baum’s world on or about February 10, 1997. That day specifically, my life changed. Dr. Baum changed it. And I am grateful and respectful. Dr. Baum’s accomplishments and achievements are well documented. He has help thousands folks just like he help me. Those are facts. But what is the true measure of Dr. Baum as an individual? Look, I don’t know a lot, but I know what I’m talking about when it comes to business and personalities. I have been forced, by business to become a very good judge character. Yes, he is the Whiz and it is well documented. But the depth of a man’s character can only be experienced. And that is just the beginning. Next comes, kindness, caring, thoughtfulness and wisdom. I like to of think Dr. Baum as a best friend I see every six months. Another thing, Dr. Baum is totally 100 % accessible. Today, that’s unheard of…. He is just a phone call or email away. He is that responsive and that’s the way Dr. Baum runs his practice/business. Dr. Baum is in the customer service business who just happens to provide top shelf medical care. Dr. Baum is a high powered, doctor, businessman, author, husband, father and now grandfather. Friend too. I wana be like Mike? Not me. I wanna be like the Whiz. Margot and I owe Dr. Baum an immeasurable debt of gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My experiences in Dr. Baum's clinic have all been very positive. His staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Baum's and his staff's attention to my questions has been most useful, and I always feel as though I am thoroughly informed about the procedures and treatments that I receive. I'd recommend them to other patients in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Baum for many years. He's a great doctor, very informative, helpful, wouldn't trade him for the world. Getting appointments is easy. Dr Baum is very generous. His secretary is good at reminding his patients of their appointments. And the nurses are fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am not a patient of Dr Baum's but I wanted to let you know that Dr Baum and his staff are first class people who always make me feel welcome, are attentive and appreciative of the information I bring to them. I am a pharmaceutical rep and visit with over 100 offices in the region. Dr Baum and his staff are the only offce staff that send me a handwritten thank you note after my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very professional staff. Always pleaseant and very knowledgable and helpful. Answers my questions completely or they will contact me with the answer. I have complete confidence in Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Its not only informative, but also kind of fun to see Dr Baum. My medical issues were addressed, and I learned more about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Because I like Dr. Baum so much for the past 15 years and I am plased with his professionalism and his encouragement in the diagnostic and healing process. I am retired and live in Mississippi and Florida and I respect his judgement that I drive 340 miles from Florida to continue with my treatment witih Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661643].votes_count ]]