Rate Dr. Neil H. Baum

Dr. Neil H. Baum's Ratings

A few years ago To my great dismay, I realized I had a problem (most embarassing, I must say). I tried very hard To decide where to go: A new urologist or My own special gyno. Finally made up my mind, Trudged down Prytania Street, When I arrived at the office Three smiling face I would meet. Jackie, Marcia, Megan made me feel a bit better (there`s really nothing to fear) For their Doctor Neil Baum Is really quite a dear. Then I went into his
office Where he put me at ease Aside from my little problem. We spent time Shooting the breeze. My whole experience Could`ve been ( in my mind) a real disaster. But You, Doctor Baum. Solving problems and magic Are truly a Master!!!!! Thank you, thank you. Your devoted patient and friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Staff was nice, but Dr. Baum was awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Baum is very professional in his work and bedside manner. He is also helpful with questions and returns calls when you have a problem. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Very good, and experienced, Urologist. He invented the "Sling Procedure". He has a good bedside manner, and has a real sense of humor. He is also a professional magicial, outside of medicine...if you are a patient, ask him to show you a magic trick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

He did a penile implant after prostate removal, seems very interested in size. Not much for bedside manner: did not pop in before or aft surgery, and always happy to get out of the exam room and back into his spacious office/desk. Personable once you get his attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042120].votes_count ]]