Rate Dr. Neil H. Baum

Dr. Neil H. Baum's Ratings

It was a pleasure to meet and speak w/you on Wednesday and thank you for the timely test results. I personally entered Dr. Baum’s world on or about February 10, 1997. That day specifically, my life changed. Dr. Baum changed it. And I am grateful and respectful. Dr. Baum’s accomplishments and achievements are well documented. He has help thousands folks just like he help me. Those are facts. But what is the true measure of Dr. Baum as an individual? Look, I don’t know a lot, but I know what I’m talking about when it comes to business and personalities. I have been forced, by business to become a very good judge character. Yes, he is the Whiz and it is well documented. But the depth of a man’s character can only be experienced. And that is just the beginning. Next comes, kindness, caring, thoughtfulness and wisdom. I like to of think Dr. Baum as a best friend I see every six months. Another thing, Dr. Baum is totally 100 % accessible. Today, that’s unheard of…. He is just a phone call or email away. He is that responsive and that’s the way Dr. Baum runs his practice/business. Dr. Baum is in the customer service business who just happens to provide top shelf medical care. Dr. Baum is a high powered, doctor, businessman, author, husband, father and now grandfather. Friend too. I wana be like Mike? Not me. I wanna be like the Whiz. Margot and I owe Dr. Baum an immeasurable debt of gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My experiences in Dr. Baum's clinic have all been very positive. His staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Baum's and his staff's attention to my questions has been most useful, and I always feel as though I am thoroughly informed about the procedures and treatments that I receive. I'd recommend them to other patients in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Baum for many years. He's a great doctor, very informative, helpful, wouldn't trade him for the world. Getting appointments is easy. Dr Baum is very generous. His secretary is good at reminding his patients of their appointments. And the nurses are fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am not a patient of Dr Baum's but I wanted to let you know that Dr Baum and his staff are first class people who always make me feel welcome, are attentive and appreciative of the information I bring to them. I am a pharmaceutical rep and visit with over 100 offices in the region. Dr Baum and his staff are the only offce staff that send me a handwritten thank you note after my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very professional staff. Always pleaseant and very knowledgable and helpful. Answers my questions completely or they will contact me with the answer. I have complete confidence in Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Its not only informative, but also kind of fun to see Dr Baum. My medical issues were addressed, and I learned more about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Because I like Dr. Baum so much for the past 15 years and I am plased with his professionalism and his encouragement in the diagnostic and healing process. I am retired and live in Mississippi and Florida and I respect his judgement that I drive 340 miles from Florida to continue with my treatment witih Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

A few years ago To my great dismay, I realized I had a problem (most embarassing, I must say). I tried very hard To decide where to go: A new urologist or My own special gyno. Finally made up my mind, Trudged down Prytania Street, When I arrived at the office Three smiling face I would meet. Jackie, Marcia, Megan made me feel a bit better (there`s really nothing to fear) For their Doctor Neil Baum Is really quite a dear. Then I went into his
office Where he put me at ease Aside from my little problem. We spent time Shooting the breeze. My whole experience Could`ve been ( in my mind) a real disaster. But You, Doctor Baum. Solving problems and magic Are truly a Master!!!!! Thank you, thank you. Your devoted patient and friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Staff was nice, but Dr. Baum was awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Baum is very professional in his work and bedside manner. He is also helpful with questions and returns calls when you have a problem. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042122].votes_count ]]