Rate Dr. Neil H. Baum

Dr. Neil H. Baum's Ratings

Very professional staff. Always pleaseant and very knowledgable and helpful. Answers my questions completely or they will contact me with the answer. I have complete confidence in Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Its not only informative, but also kind of fun to see Dr Baum. My medical issues were addressed, and I learned more about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Because I like Dr. Baum so much for the past 15 years and I am plased with his professionalism and his encouragement in the diagnostic and healing process. I am retired and live in Mississippi and Florida and I respect his judgement that I drive 340 miles from Florida to continue with my treatment witih Dr. Baum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

A few years ago To my great dismay, I realized I had a problem (most embarassing, I must say). I tried very hard To decide where to go: A new urologist or My own special gyno. Finally made up my mind, Trudged down Prytania Street, When I arrived at the office Three smiling face I would meet. Jackie, Marcia, Megan made me feel a bit better (there`s really nothing to fear) For their Doctor Neil Baum Is really quite a dear. Then I went into his
office Where he put me at ease Aside from my little problem. We spent time Shooting the breeze. My whole experience Could`ve been ( in my mind) a real disaster. But You, Doctor Baum. Solving problems and magic Are truly a Master!!!!! Thank you, thank you. Your devoted patient and friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Staff was nice, but Dr. Baum was awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Baum is very professional in his work and bedside manner. He is also helpful with questions and returns calls when you have a problem. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Very good, and experienced, Urologist. He invented the "Sling Procedure". He has a good bedside manner, and has a real sense of humor. He is also a professional magicial, outside of medicine...if you are a patient, ask him to show you a magic trick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

He did a penile implant after prostate removal, seems very interested in size. Not much for bedside manner: did not pop in before or aft surgery, and always happy to get out of the exam room and back into his spacious office/desk. Personable once you get his attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042120].votes_count ]]