Rate Dr. Paul S. Weissman

Dr. Paul S. Weissman's Ratings

The best doctor in Jersey City. Cares for his patients and the bedside manner is awesome...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Contrary to comments I've seen listed elsewhere, The Doctor's office REFUSED to see me in an emergency situation. Instead telling me to "go to the Emergency Room," or to wait nother month to see the doctor. TERRIBLE service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Basically saved my life when my condition went mis-diagnosis for close to two years. First visit he had me in for a testing the next day and surgery that afternoon. Excellent bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Very nice man. Listens and works hard to figure things out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Really works with his patients, listens to them, and works with them to improve their overall health. Takes a very well-rounded approach; supports a patient's suggestions on how they wish to be treated. Is open to holisitc remedies in addition to traditional ones. Excellent bedside matter - truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2042126].votes_count ]]