You may also like

Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

I'm a massage therapist for 19 years and felt my liver and thyroid not working. I wasn't ready to take just pills I want to get to the root of the problem so he did a treatment and feel so much better, He cure because my mother and 2 sisters die of liver cancer other wise it would happen to me to. I would highly recommend its no body like him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing doctor who does wonders!
He is treating my husband for lung cancer with incredible results. The disease is receding, his breathing and energy level are back to normal !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I found Dr Huo when he was in Jacksonville for a few months treating a cancer patient. The local news station was doing a story about him and how well his treatments work. At that time I had been suffering with an auto immune disease and it was at a very heightened stage. My arms were blown up and I was in extreme pain. After a few treatments and some cleaning tea and herbs. I began to get a lot better. The swelling in my arms went down and my overall condition improved greatly. The pain lessened with each treatment. Now when I am sick I drive to Orlando for treatments with Dr Hou. I brought my son to him so he could help him with severe stomach problems. I wish I didn't wait until I was sick to see Dr Hou. I am currently being treated by him and my condition is improving again. He told me I needed 14 treatments and I am on my 9th treatment with amazing results. From now on I will see Dr Huo several times a year for maintenance and follow up. He is an amazing doctor and healer.
Patti -Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatment that dr. Hou provided her, to the point that her autoinmune disease disappear from her body. So she referred dr.hou me to get my body ready to be able to get pregnant again and sustain a healthy pregnancy. I can honestly say that after my first treatment, I felt complety different, I felt with more energy and overall I feel great. With each treatment I kept feeling better emotionally and physically and instead of waiting 6-8 weeks to get my period,.My period came right on time. I now feel that I am ready to get pregnant again. I cannot say enough words from dr. Hou. He is an excellent doctor and the amount of knowledge he has is incredible. There is nothing he cannot cure. He is very compassionate and an excellent human being. Its very rare to find people like doctor hou in this word. My mom and I are extremely happy that we found doctor hou. If you are looking for an acupunture doctor, do not look anymore. He is the one! You will not be disappointed because he is simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I was referred to Dr Huo from a relative who discovered him after a long search for the best in alternative medicine. I was treated for a mild shoulder injury that I noticed immediate improvement and more importantly strong improvement in my seasonal allergies. I have suffered from being highly congested and always reactive to pollens and other allergens. After several treatments and some herbal medicines I have had remarkable improvement it is very nice to be able to be outside without sneezing. , it is a complete shame that this style of healing is not as widely accepted by the American medical society . I am greatful to have met and been treated by Dr Huo, and I sincerely appreciate his lifes devotion to being a very skilled healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

15 years ago I was treated for Irritiable Bowel Syndrone and Chronic Fatigue that had been getting progressively worse over a 10 year period. I had lost close to 30 pounds in one month and had 8-15 bowel movements a day and intestinal pain so great I could not get out of bed. As a desperate skeptic afraid of needles I experienced a 50% decrease in pain and bowel movements the very "first treatment". Over the course of several months the benefits were life saving and life changing! 15 plus years later I remain 95% healed. I currently live a super active life and push my body at times to extremes. Several years after treatment I completed my first Ironman Distance Triathlon. I occasionally see Dr. Huo for "tune-ups" and as my Primary Physician when needed.
Thanks for the life changing results.................your friend Justin L.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Huo has been treating my family for the last 5 years. I had a fracture in my foot that I was originally told would require surgery. As a young man active in sports I was concerned about the effect of this surgery . I traveled from Massachusetts to receive treatment from Dr. Huo for 4 days. My foot healed remarkably well. I changed orthopedic surgeons in MA and he was amazed at my progress and that I no longer required surgery. I am very thankful to Dr. Huo for helping me to regain total use of my foot. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Huo performs miracles. He heals people who have no hope from Western medicine. I hope you take this review to heart he is a lifesaver. He began treating me in 2010 for melanoma. When we chose not to follow Western medicine for this treatment we received certified letters informing us that I would die within a year without surgery. We chose to exclusively use Dr. Huo treat this. We began with him in November receiving two accupuncture treatments a day for 3 days. We live in Massachusetts so we made several trips over the next 2 months to complete the 14 days of treatment. By the beginning of the third month, February the melanoma was 80% gone. The brown spot on my face shrank from the size of a quarter to the size of an eraser on a pencil. Shortly thereafter it was entirely gone. In 2014 a cat scan was performed of my head and chest. No cancer was found.
I had 5 way bypass surgery performed in 2012. After surgery I had issues with shortness of breath and irregular beats. As soon as I was able to fly (3 weeks after surgery) we flew to Orlando to see Dr. Huo. at ninety years of age he helped my body recover and stabilized my heart with acupuncture and herbs. Without his help I might not have made it We needed his help and he was there every weekend for 6 weeks. He was there every step of the way to insure that I regained my health. We always try to share this information because we know what an incredible blessing it is to know him and know that he can heal so many health conditions. He is the real thing. We live in this era of skepticism please trust what your reading as true. He performs miracles. Without Dr. Huo's skill I know I would not be here today. We love you Dr. Huo, you are family.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2700111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Huo is a gifted doctor who wants to give all his patients three things: To live pain free, to have an excellent quality of life and to achieve longevity. I trust him and I know he is helping me and my husband achieve health and well-being. I drive four hours round trip to see him from Stuart Florida and it is worth every mile. I know he will ultimately get my husband off of all his heart medication. I went to him for ringing in my ear and he diagnosed that my heart was the real issue. I believe that Dr. Huo saved me from having a stroke or a heart attack. He is extraordinary. Michelle Rosa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Huo is amazing! He has helped me and my family reach better health. I have an acoustic neuroma that my MD insisted would only be shrunk by surgery or radiation. After finishing a series of treatments with Dr Huo my next MRI scan showed it had shrunk with no medical intervention. Also I have been helped with sinus issues, depression, insomnia and energy. I drive 2 and a half hours each way to Dr Huo because he is worth it! Best acupuncturist by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696919].votes_count ]]