You may also like

Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

15 years ago I was treated for Irritiable Bowel Syndrone and Chronic Fatigue that had been getting progressively worse over a 10 year period. I had lost close to 30 pounds in one month and had 8-15 bowel movements a day and intestinal pain so great I could not get out of bed. As a desperate skeptic afraid of needles I experienced a 50% decrease in pain and bowel movements the very "first treatment". Over the course of several months the benefits were life saving and life changing! 15 plus years later I remain 95% healed. I currently live a super active life and push my body at times to extremes. Several years after treatment I completed my first Ironman Distance Triathlon. I occasionally see Dr. Huo for "tune-ups" and as my Primary Physician when needed.
Thanks for the life changing results.................your friend Justin L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Huo has been treating my family for the last 5 years. I had a fracture in my foot that I was originally told would require surgery. As a young man active in sports I was concerned about the effect of this surgery . I traveled from Massachusetts to receive treatment from Dr. Huo for 4 days. My foot healed remarkably well. I changed orthopedic surgeons in MA and he was amazed at my progress and that I no longer required surgery. I am very thankful to Dr. Huo for helping me to regain total use of my foot. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Huo performs miracles. He heals people who have no hope from Western medicine. I hope you take this review to heart he is a lifesaver. He began treating me in 2010 for melanoma. When we chose not to follow Western medicine for this treatment we received certified letters informing us that I would die within a year without surgery. We chose to exclusively use Dr. Huo treat this. We began with him in November receiving two accupuncture treatments a day for 3 days. We live in Massachusetts so we made several trips over the next 2 months to complete the 14 days of treatment. By the beginning of the third month, February the melanoma was 80% gone. The brown spot on my face shrank from the size of a quarter to the size of an eraser on a pencil. Shortly thereafter it was entirely gone. In 2014 a cat scan was performed of my head and chest. No cancer was found.
I had 5 way bypass surgery performed in 2012. After surgery I had issues with shortness of breath and irregular beats. As soon as I was able to fly (3 weeks after surgery) we flew to Orlando to see Dr. Huo. at ninety years of age he helped my body recover and stabilized my heart with acupuncture and herbs. Without his help I might not have made it We needed his help and he was there every weekend for 6 weeks. He was there every step of the way to insure that I regained my health. We always try to share this information because we know what an incredible blessing it is to know him and know that he can heal so many health conditions. He is the real thing. We live in this era of skepticism please trust what your reading as true. He performs miracles. Without Dr. Huo's skill I know I would not be here today. We love you Dr. Huo, you are family.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2700111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Huo is a gifted doctor who wants to give all his patients three things: To live pain free, to have an excellent quality of life and to achieve longevity. I trust him and I know he is helping me and my husband achieve health and well-being. I drive four hours round trip to see him from Stuart Florida and it is worth every mile. I know he will ultimately get my husband off of all his heart medication. I went to him for ringing in my ear and he diagnosed that my heart was the real issue. I believe that Dr. Huo saved me from having a stroke or a heart attack. He is extraordinary. Michelle Rosa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Huo is amazing! He has helped me and my family reach better health. I have an acoustic neuroma that my MD insisted would only be shrunk by surgery or radiation. After finishing a series of treatments with Dr Huo my next MRI scan showed it had shrunk with no medical intervention. Also I have been helped with sinus issues, depression, insomnia and energy. I drive 2 and a half hours each way to Dr Huo because he is worth it! Best acupuncturist by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Huo is an exceptional healer. I've never seen another doctor like him.
Instead of isolating his patients in separate rooms, he treats everyone together in one room, giving all of us the opportunity to benefit from the energy of the group. I have met so many people there who have miracle stories of defeating cancer, heart problems, emphysema and other serious ailments after seeing Dr. Huo.
What is truly impressive is the amount of repeat patients that he sees. I am one of them. After Dr. Huo successfully treated me, I have returned with my five-year-old. I would not trust my son's health to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I developed severe eczema after I turned 40. I got no relief from an elimination diet, which would target allergens in food and the only thing that helped was steroid cream, which I did not want to continue using. My skin was raw, red, and often open and bleeding. I lost the pigment on my arms and it was very ugly to look at.
Prior to having eczema, I was a martial artist and athlete, but my condition made exercise and sweating unbearable, so I stopped. I had trouble sleeping through the night because I was scratching and this also woke my husband.
Finally, in desperation, I seeked out alternative therapies. Having just moved to Orlando, I was very excited to find Dr. Huo through reviews on this site, but I didn't know if he could treat skin conditions.
Well- I soon found out that Dr. Huo treats everything! If you ask him his specialty, he'll tell you that it's the whole body. At his office, I met people getting treated for everything, from Parkinsons and cancer to common colds and memory issues.
After 14 accupuncture treatments and his amazing herbal cream, my eczema is gone. Yes, gone! I honestly can't believe it and neither can people who haven't seen me in a while. Thank you, Dr. Huo. I have my skin back again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland clinic. I was unable to comprehend when reading and had many health related issues including fatigue lack of concentration and short term memory issues . With my now labled diagnosis and certainty of my fate I was estimated to live a digressed life with no help offered other than pain relievers and Prozac as a buffer(which didn't work at all) my father who developed parkinsons was recommended to dr. Huos office while visiting Florida . I drove him him to dr. Huos clinic in Orlando to see if there would be any possible help. To my dismay my fathers shakes completely disappeared after 10-12 treatments along with Huos herb blend for wind(shakes) Becoming a believer I had Dr,huo treat me and the energy and my comprehension shot up quickly as each treatment brought me closer and closer to balance. I have seen miracle after miracle from Dr.huos clinic with others who come for hope and true change for the better. as I continue to maintain my renewed health every year or so at Dr.Huos I continue to learn from the best and the master of many healing arts a man who has changed my life and my families forever.Thank you for making the complicated simple Dr.Huo.............................We love who you are and what you have done to change the world. The Frank family ( He should get a 10 on knowledge but there were only 5 stars allowed.( seeing is believing)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with an autome immune disease, lupus. The rheumatologist that I was seeing at that time prescribed me a medication for my condition that could cause blindness. At that sametime I was having a lot of pain with my sciatic nerves and having problem with my nervous system due to stress. I decided to take acupuncture and decided to see Dr.Hou. Dr. Hou told me that he was able to help with everything I had. I started to have acupuncture treatment with Dr. Hou and after several weeks of acupuncture treatment. I went to my rheumatologist for follow up appointment and to get my blood results from the previous week and to my surprise my numbers were a lot lower and the rheumatologist told me that doesn't look like I have lupus. Overall my health have been improving a lot. My sciatic nerve is a lot better and not as painful as it was and my nervous system also improving significantly. All this from a couple of months of treatment with Dr. Hou.
Dr. Hou is someone with an incredible knowledge and experience. Very profecional. When I leave the office of Dr. Hou, I leave feeling great. I couldn't ask for a better a doctor than Dr.Hou. he is the best and I am glad I found him. He is truly a blessing in my life. Thank you Dr.Hou for being the best doctor out there.

Kissimmee, FL

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with an autome immune disease, lupus. The rheumatologist that I was seeing at that time prescribed me a medication for my condition that could cause blindness. At that sametime I was having a lot of pain with my sciatic nerves and having problem with my nervous system due to stress. I decided to take acupuncture and decided to see Dr.Hou. Dr. Hou told me that he was able to help with everything I had. I started to have acupuncture treatment with Dr. Hou and after several weeks of acupuncture treatment I went to my rheumatologist for follow up appointment and to get my blood results from the previous week and to my surprise my numbers were a lot lower and the rheumatologist told me that doesn't look like I have lupus. Overall my health have been improving a lot. My sciatic nerve is a lot better and not as painful as it was and my nervous system also improving significantly. All this from a couple of months of treatment with Dr. Hou. Dr. Hou is someone with an incredible knowledge and experience. When I leave the office of Dr. Hou, I leave feeling great. I couldn't ask for a better a doctor than Dr.Hou. he is the best and I am glad I found him. He is truly a blessing in my life. Thank you Dr.Hou for being the best doctor out there.

Kissimmee, FL