Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

After being told by many western medicine doctors that my mother needed to have radiation treatments five days a week for six weeks and take estrogen suppressing drugs in order to prevent her breast cancer from coming back, my mother and I were quick to look for more natural (and less harmful) solutions. During our search, we heard about Dr. Huo from a nurse at an alternative medicine doctor’s office who proceeded to tell us about his extraordinary gifts as an acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese medicine doctor. I can personally guarantee that, wherever one is coming from as a patient, a trip to Dr. Huo’s office for treatments and herbal remedies is well worth the drive or plane ride. His method of acupuncture is completely unique and extremely effective. One simply cannot find another acupuncturist who has the same knowledge and magic touch as Dr. Huo. To boot, his various blends of herbal Chinese medicine are also unique to his practice and have worked wonders for many people, including my mother. It’s no secret as to why people travel from as far as Canada to see this man. As one will see in the many video testimonials that Dr. Huo has on VHS tape, there is absolutely no excuse to not seek him out for treatment. My mother, the other patients that Dr. Huo was treating at the time, and I were amazed by how he rid individuals of advanced stage cancers of all sorts (including breast and prostate), severe neurological disorders (i.e Parkingson’s), and countless other debilitating ailments, diseases, and injuries. Additionally, he is one of the most caring and genuine people I have ever met. My mother and I feel so fortunate to have found him and, despite the heartbreak we experienced due to her diagnosis, she and I feel more hopeful and educated then ever thanks to the miracle worker that is Dr. Huo.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

I am a lawyer. Five years ago I hurt my back. An MRI scan showed spinal stenosis and bulging discs on the left lower spine, second, third, fourth and fifth vertebrae. I had excruciating sciatic pain radiating from the lower back down into the left leg. I was unable to walk more than a few paces, barely able to move. A year ago I came to see Dr. Huo who was recommended by a friend. After only three treatments I was able to stand erect and walk without the aid of a stick. By the end of fourteen treatments I could even resume playing golf and tennis. As a result of these positive experiences I have recommended Dr. Huo most highly to many of my friends and acquaintances. Thank you God and bless Dr. Huo.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

we just went to this doctor because my husband got diagnosed with retina swelling and fluid leakage and cataracts And i am suffering with swolen knees .My husband has finished his 14 acupuncture treatments and I am still taking mine . He gave me an ointment and within two days my swelling was all gone.We are waiting on my husband to start feeling improvement in his eyes.The extraordinary experience was to see people from all over the world being treated for prostrate cancer ,breast cancer ,colon cancer back pain . there is no disease he does not treat.In a big room 14 to 15 people can be treated same time by one doctor who is treating all his patients with different diseases at the same time .All the patients are sharing their concerns diseases in one room.Every patient is happy with improvement and some are already cured .They just come for maintenance

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I was introduced to Dr. Huo by my friends, who had very positive experience with his treatments. I came to see Dr. Huo with prostate enlargement. After 14 treatments, drinking cleansing tea and taking natural supplements provided by Dr. Huo, I went to see my urologist again. Both of us were amazed by results of my treatment, and I received from him a clean bill of health. I was very motivated and encouraged by these results, and asked Dr. Huo to help me to stabilize my blood pressure. Dr. Huo recommended me natural remedies, and within a next 4 weeks my blood pressure stabilized, and lowered from 140's over 80's to 120's over 70's. Our society may not have a good knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine, but my advise to future patients of Dr. Huo: trust him, he is a great doctor, great person, very positive, has great sense of humor, and that's why I call him from now on Dr. Hope.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

My 82 yr. old aunt fell and broke her coccyx bone, plus many more bones. The hospital provided pain medicine and indicated rest for 6+ weeks to heal the area before she would be able to walk. After following Dr. Zhi Huo’s treatment, my aunt was able in 3 days to begin a ‘rehab’ program, sufficient to take a few steps. This was enough to have her transferred to a rehab hospital. It just got better and better. In little time, she was discharged from the rehab hospital able to walk on her own. Dr. Zhi Huo provides an opportunity for a person to focus on getting better every day with Hope and Humor – till the day (not too long after Dr. Zhi Huo’s treatments) one is healthy and vibrant and living life to its fullest. It is in deepest gratitude I write this short message for having had the privilege to meet a truly gifted man - Dr. Zhi Huo. ( I have and will continue to refer individuals, as the results are truly blessed to all that see Dr. Zhi Huo.)

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I was referred to Dr.Huo. I was experiencing extreme headaches and loss of vision in my right eye. Upon my first treatment with Dr. Huo I began to see light through my right eye. I was treated for 7 days straight by Dr.Huo. It has been 8 months since I was treated and have had 2 MRI's. Both came back negative. No tumor. Dr.Huo is a true healer. I can't thank him enough for saving my life. Respectfully, Jorge Pagliery

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag