Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I was introduced to Dr. Huo by my friends, who had very positive experience with his treatments. I came to see Dr. Huo with prostate enlargement. After 14 treatments, drinking cleansing tea and taking natural supplements provided by Dr. Huo, I went to see my urologist again. Both of us were amazed by results of my treatment, and I received from him a clean bill of health. I was very motivated and encouraged by these results, and asked Dr. Huo to help me to stabilize my blood pressure. Dr. Huo recommended me natural remedies, and within a next 4 weeks my blood pressure stabilized, and lowered from 140's over 80's to 120's over 70's. Our society may not have a good knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine, but my advise to future patients of Dr. Huo: trust him, he is a great doctor, great person, very positive, has great sense of humor, and that's why I call him from now on Dr. Hope.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

My 82 yr. old aunt fell and broke her coccyx bone, plus many more bones. The hospital provided pain medicine and indicated rest for 6+ weeks to heal the area before she would be able to walk. After following Dr. Zhi Huo’s treatment, my aunt was able in 3 days to begin a ‘rehab’ program, sufficient to take a few steps. This was enough to have her transferred to a rehab hospital. It just got better and better. In little time, she was discharged from the rehab hospital able to walk on her own. Dr. Zhi Huo provides an opportunity for a person to focus on getting better every day with Hope and Humor – till the day (not too long after Dr. Zhi Huo’s treatments) one is healthy and vibrant and living life to its fullest. It is in deepest gratitude I write this short message for having had the privilege to meet a truly gifted man - Dr. Zhi Huo. ( I have and will continue to refer individuals, as the results are truly blessed to all that see Dr. Zhi Huo.)

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I was referred to Dr.Huo. I was experiencing extreme headaches and loss of vision in my right eye. Upon my first treatment with Dr. Huo I began to see light through my right eye. I was treated for 7 days straight by Dr.Huo. It has been 8 months since I was treated and have had 2 MRI's. Both came back negative. No tumor. Dr.Huo is a true healer. I can't thank him enough for saving my life. Respectfully, Jorge Pagliery

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

My partner was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, and told she had 3 months to live. When she first saw Dr Huo she was in a wheelchair, used oxygen 24/ 7, and had a chest drain. Dr. Huo immediately gave her hope with his unique confidence and optimism. Within one month of using Dr Huo's integrated therapies: she was walking; no longer needed oxygen; chest fluid resolved, drain was removed; gained 8 lbs. Dr. Huo's combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong, and Compassion creates REAL RESULTS. Dr Huo is a fine physician and a true healer. Highly Recommended!!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Huo changes lives for the better, he is a philanthropist and treats his clients like family. People who have stage 4 cancers and have lost hope are healed by Dr Huo. It is truly awe inspiring to see what Dr Huo's acupuncture, combined with herbal remedies, can do for people. I visited Dr Huo for high blood pressure and within 3 sessions my pressure had normalised and all symptoms disappeared. I am so grateful to him. My young son had a cough, something he would suffer from yearly, and within 2 sessions it was gone. Dr Huo cures the problem, unlike modern medicine which just treats symptoms with drug upon drug, destroying the immune system. Patients come from all over the world to see Dr Huo, such is his reputation. He is one in a millions, and beyond..Thank you Dr Huo.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I visited Dr. Huo’s clinic when I accompanied a friend who was receiving treatment for cerebral palsy. Dr. Huo’s clinic is unlike any medical clinic I have ever been to. Patients are treated in a large office space along with numerous others and thus are able to interact with one and other. Some people may believe this environment is an uncomfortable one and I was even taken aback at first, but being uncomfortable was the furthest thing from my mind. Being able to talk openly with patients receiving treatment absolutely warms your heart and ups your spirit. I have met people who I know I will stay in contact with forever. Also I cannot say enough about the man himself, Dr. Huo is a joyful man who treats you as if you were family. His sense of humor definitely provides a great healing space. I would highly recommend Dr. Huo to people who not only want to overcome their health issues, but to those who want to change their lives.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

If I was to describe my experience with Dr. Huo in one word it would be unbelievable. I traveled to see Dr. Huo in Orlando Florida from Toronto Canada, as I was seeking treatment for my leg and general body stiffness stemming from being born with cerebral palsy. In my time with Dr. Huo I have met incredible people and seen fellow patients overwhelmed, with tears in their eyes as they overcome and heal their health issues. One man in particular sticks out in my mind, this man was overcome with emotion as he told fellow patients about his young daughter who is receiving treatment from Dr. Huo for a brain tumor. As a result of Dr. Huo’s treatments the young girl’s tumor has shrunk 40% after only seven or eight treatments. When the young girl’s father was telling us this I myself was almost brought to tears. Now for my story, I received over 20 treatments with Dr. Huo and the results have been very impressive and most importantly permanent. Thank you Dr. Huo for giving me health.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

Pamela Storr, about her mom, Irma Jean Storr. At 82 years of age my Mom was diagnosed with a large CANCEROUS tumor and stones in her bladder. I was so upset. Due to her congestive heart and not wanting surgery we just prayed to the Lord Jesus and then she was directed to Dr. Anis Khalaf and by him to Dr. Liang Huo. Dr. Huo took on her case with confidence as she started his treatments. Now her last two ultra sound reports told us the tumor and the stones were gone. GONE! We thank God for Dr. Huo. Dr. Huo is great he has kept my mom alive. Thanks! Dr. Huo you are great! Pamela Storr

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

After serious car accidents, I had always been suffering of cervical pain. I have seen numerous doctors but I never felt 100% pain-free. The 1st time I went to see Dr. Huo, he listened to me, and after the treatment, I started feeling remarkably good and relaxed. After my fifth session, I could honestly say that I was 100% pain-free. I then asked Dr. Huo if he could help me with two other health issues: my high blood pressure and my hot flushes. These last two weeks, I have been taking some herbs along with acupuncture treatment to lower my blood pressure and today I was glad to find out that I had a perfect blood pressure (120/80). As for my hot flushes, the herb tea I am currently taking helps a lot and I can finally have good night sleeps. Dr. Huo uses his very unique technique of acupuncture. He is a very knowledgeable doctor with the best sense of humor and is very compassionate and generous. Dr. Huo will definitely help you recover from any health condition. Thank you Dr. Huo.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag