Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

Very different from Western standards but extremely helpful knowledgeable and caring. Well worth being treated with Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Huo is a healer as well as a Doctor. He listens carefully and asks questions to get clear on your problem. His treatment is specifically designed for your needs. He consults with you daily about your improvement. His goal is healing you. I am 1000 times better in many ways since my 14 treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I suffered from a brain infection following an episode of Shingles. I was dizzy all the time, and I didn't have much energy, and frankly, I was scared for my life. When I went to Dr. Huo, I started feeling improvement right away. He treated me with acupuncture and cleansing tea. I was less dizzy, and I had more energy. Dr. Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing healer. I feel blessed every day that I have had the honor, and the privilege, to know, and to be treated, by such a brilliant doctor. Dr Zhi Liang Huo is a world class Medical Doctor, and a Leader in the industry. God Bless you Dr. Huo, and Thank you for all that you do!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Recently I have had the good fortune and prilege to meet Dr. Zhi Huo . My first question to him was,"I have emphysema can you help me". His reply really surprised me. He said "I guarantee I can help you. I have had this disease since 1981 and recently the shortness of breath had gotten so bad it had become difficult to walk and talk at the same time.
True to his word I went for fourteen visits and when I was finished I felt like a new person. When you have a chronic illness you don't realize what it feels like to be healthy, you just live with it.
I never thought I would say I loved going to see a doctor but Dr. Huo's office is so full of positive energy and he is so much fun that I looked forward to every visit and still do. Iam so very grateful. God bless you Dr. Huo you are a true healer and a precious gift to humanity! Thank you so much.
Barbara

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

After being told by many western medicine doctors that my mother needed to have radiation treatments five days a week for six weeks and take estrogen suppressing drugs in order to prevent her breast cancer from coming back, my mother and I were quick to look for more natural (and less harmful) solutions. During our search, we heard about Dr. Huo from a nurse at an alternative medicine doctor’s office who proceeded to tell us about his extraordinary gifts as an acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese medicine doctor. I can personally guarantee that, wherever one is coming from as a patient, a trip to Dr. Huo’s office for treatments and herbal remedies is well worth the drive or plane ride. His method of acupuncture is completely unique and extremely effective. One simply cannot find another acupuncturist who has the same knowledge and magic touch as Dr. Huo. To boot, his various blends of herbal Chinese medicine are also unique to his practice and have worked wonders for many people, including my mother. It’s no secret as to why people travel from as far as Canada to see this man. As one will see in the many video testimonials that Dr. Huo has on VHS tape, there is absolutely no excuse to not seek him out for treatment. My mother, the other patients that Dr. Huo was treating at the time, and I were amazed by how he rid individuals of advanced stage cancers of all sorts (including breast and prostate), severe neurological disorders (i.e Parkingson’s), and countless other debilitating ailments, diseases, and injuries. Additionally, he is one of the most caring and genuine people I have ever met. My mother and I feel so fortunate to have found him and, despite the heartbreak we experienced due to her diagnosis, she and I feel more hopeful and educated then ever thanks to the miracle worker that is Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512064].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I am a lawyer. Five years ago I hurt my back. An MRI scan showed spinal stenosis and bulging discs on the left lower spine, second, third, fourth and fifth vertebrae. I had excruciating sciatic pain radiating from the lower back down into the left leg. I was unable to walk more than a few paces, barely able to move.
A year ago I came to see Dr. Huo who was recommended by a friend. After only three treatments I was able to stand erect and walk without the aid of a stick. By the end of fourteen treatments I could even resume playing golf and tennis.
As a result of these positive experiences I have recommended Dr. Huo most highly to many of my friends and acquaintances.
Thank you God and bless Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

we just went to this doctor because my husband got diagnosed with retina swelling and fluid leakage and cataracts And i am suffering with swolen knees .My husband has finished his 14 acupuncture treatments and I am still taking mine . He gave me an ointment and within two days my swelling was all gone.We are waiting on my husband to start feeling improvement in his eyes.The extraordinary experience was to see people from all over the world being treated for prostrate cancer ,breast cancer ,colon cancer back pain . there is no disease he does not treat.In a big room 14 to 15 people can be treated same time by one doctor who is treating all his patients with different diseases at the same time .All the patients are sharing their concerns diseases in one room.Every patient is happy with improvement and some are already cured .They just come for maintenance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511912].votes_count ]]