Rate Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Ratings

Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with an autome immune disease, lupus. The rheumatologist that I was seeing at that time prescribed me a medication for my condition that could cause blindness. At that sametime I was having a lot of pain with my sciatic nerves and having problem with my nervous system due to stress. I decided to take acupuncture and decided to see Dr.Hou. Dr. Hou told me that he was able to help with everything I had. I started to have acupuncture treatment with Dr. Hou and after several weeks of acupuncture treatment I went to my rheumatologist for follow up appointment and to get my blood results from the previous week and to my surprise my numbers were a lot lower and the rheumatologist told me that doesn't look like I have lupus. Overall my health have been improving a lot. My sciatic nerve is a lot better and not as painful as it was and my nervous system also improving significantly. All this from a couple of months of treatment with Dr. Hou. Dr. Hou is someone with an incredible knowledge and experience. When I leave the office of Dr. Hou, I leave feeling great. I couldn't ask for a better a doctor than Dr.Hou. he is the best and I am glad I found him. He is truly a blessing in my life. Thank you Dr.Hou for being the best doctor out there.

Kissimmee, FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr Huo is an outstanding physician. He always listens intently to my ailments and decides the best treatment for me. Before I met Dr Huo I had crippling pain in my calf for a year and a half; my orthopedic doctor treated me with steroid shots, compound creams, patches and nothing worked so he sent me to a spine doctor who suggested pain meds which I wasn't willing to do so he recommended I take high doses of Advil - which did not help. When I met Dr Huo and shared my problem with him he treated my lower back and after 15 treatments my pain was gone. I haven't had any recurrence of pain since June. Dr Huo has been willing to work on weekends and even holidays so that he gets all my treatments in in a timely manor. He also gave me his cell to call him if I have a problem - he does this with all his patients. Dr Huo's purpose always is to assist in healing my body. I have great confidence in him and his treatment. I thank God daily for the gift he has given Dr Huo and for leading me to this remarkable physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

My daughter from Lake Lanier, GA researched for the best Acupuncturists to treat me and found Dr. Huo. Fortunate for me, his Winter Park, FL Office is only (4) miles from my home. My daughter came down for a visit and when we were in his office for my first visit,, his Patients were telling how they had been healed from all kinds of illnesses and conditions. They had traveled from a few miles to several states away plus one couple was from Paris, France. Dr. Huo is kind, caring and observant plus he listens to his Patients. He wants to be sure each person is comfortable as they get well. I have been diagnosed with Stage Four Lung Cancer and he is helping me with that. Also, he healed a very troublesome, infected left eye. Dr, Huo noticed that I was rubbing my neck and shoulder and inquired as to the reason. I explained the soreness and pain. He placed (2) Medical Patches. one on each side of my neck and upper shoulder. After wearing Medical Patches for (6) days, my neck and shoulder are much, much improved and not bothering me. Dr. Huo is the just the very best!!!,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Very different from Western standards but extremely helpful knowledgeable and caring. Well worth being treated with Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Huo is a healer as well as a Doctor. He listens carefully and asks questions to get clear on your problem. His treatment is specifically designed for your needs. He consults with you daily about your improvement. His goal is healing you. I am 1000 times better in many ways since my 14 treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I suffered from a brain infection following an episode of Shingles. I was dizzy all the time, and I didn't have much energy, and frankly, I was scared for my life. When I went to Dr. Huo, I started feeling improvement right away. He treated me with acupuncture and cleansing tea. I was less dizzy, and I had more energy. Dr. Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing healer. I feel blessed every day that I have had the honor, and the privilege, to know, and to be treated, by such a brilliant doctor. Dr Zhi Liang Huo is a world class Medical Doctor, and a Leader in the industry. God Bless you Dr. Huo, and Thank you for all that you do!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Recently I have had the good fortune and prilege to meet Dr. Zhi Huo . My first question to him was,"I have emphysema can you help me". His reply really surprised me. He said "I guarantee I can help you. I have had this disease since 1981 and recently the shortness of breath had gotten so bad it had become difficult to walk and talk at the same time.
True to his word I went for fourteen visits and when I was finished I felt like a new person. When you have a chronic illness you don't realize what it feels like to be healthy, you just live with it.
I never thought I would say I loved going to see a doctor but Dr. Huo's office is so full of positive energy and he is so much fun that I looked forward to every visit and still do. Iam so very grateful. God bless you Dr. Huo you are a true healer and a precious gift to humanity! Thank you so much.
Barbara

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

After being told by many western medicine doctors that my mother needed to have radiation treatments five days a week for six weeks and take estrogen suppressing drugs in order to prevent her breast cancer from coming back, my mother and I were quick to look for more natural (and less harmful) solutions. During our search, we heard about Dr. Huo from a nurse at an alternative medicine doctor’s office who proceeded to tell us about his extraordinary gifts as an acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese medicine doctor. I can personally guarantee that, wherever one is coming from as a patient, a trip to Dr. Huo’s office for treatments and herbal remedies is well worth the drive or plane ride. His method of acupuncture is completely unique and extremely effective. One simply cannot find another acupuncturist who has the same knowledge and magic touch as Dr. Huo. To boot, his various blends of herbal Chinese medicine are also unique to his practice and have worked wonders for many people, including my mother. It’s no secret as to why people travel from as far as Canada to see this man. As one will see in the many video testimonials that Dr. Huo has on VHS tape, there is absolutely no excuse to not seek him out for treatment. My mother, the other patients that Dr. Huo was treating at the time, and I were amazed by how he rid individuals of advanced stage cancers of all sorts (including breast and prostate), severe neurological disorders (i.e Parkingson’s), and countless other debilitating ailments, diseases, and injuries. Additionally, he is one of the most caring and genuine people I have ever met. My mother and I feel so fortunate to have found him and, despite the heartbreak we experienced due to her diagnosis, she and I feel more hopeful and educated then ever thanks to the miracle worker that is Dr. Huo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516198].votes_count ]]