Dr. Timothy J. Zeien

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Timothy J. Zeien has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 5466975
10/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zeien is the best doctor I have ever had and I have had many. He listens and is very responsive to all of my questions. He is courteous, friendly, considerate, and knowledgeable. I am fortunate to have him as my primary doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Timothy" to "Timothy J."
RID: 1511652
13/08/11 4 5 5 5 Very hospitable,knowlegable and good sense of humor.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 890192
18/05/09 5 5 5 5 Prompt, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive to needs.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 846729
30/03/09 5 5 5 5 This is by far the best primary care Dr. I have ever had. He takes the time with you, gets tests back quickly and has a pleasant staff.I highly recommend Dr. Zeien.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 624141
25/06/08 5 5 4 5 My husband recently changed primary care physicians, and we chose Dr. Zeien. He is extremely thorough, and has sent my husband to numerous specialty doctors, unlike our other primary care doctor, who just seemed to fluff off everything. We are so happy to have found him.  Respond