Rate Dr. Steven J. Seltzer

Dr. Steven J. Seltzer's Ratings

Wonderful experience! I felt like he listened. I remember him from Bay News 9 and he is the same nice person when I saw him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Nice...bright...best doc I have seen in the area. I felt comfortable. Parking garage is nice, felt like the entire practice ran smooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Best expereince I have had to date in a docs office. I hate to go to docs...this has now changed thanks to Dr Steven Seltzers bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2009

Dr. Seltzer is top notch and really cares for his patients. Go in prepared to ask questions and get them answered. I am proactive with my health care (as we all should be) He does not get put off if I keep asking questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Wow!! Smart, kind and caring. Definitely see this docotr. He is very warm and friendly and seems like he is interested in me as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759302].votes_count ]]