Dr. Uyen Jackie Nguyen

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/03/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Uyen Jackie Nguyen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: DOES SHE HAVE A STATE BOARD?    Email me    Answer it
Q: How many year of experience this dr have?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/03/14 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Uyen (Jackie)" to "Uyen Jackie"
RID: 5211562
25/02/14 5 5 5 5 She is very knowledgable, her office is very organized and she gives you plenty of time at each visit.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2670034
04/06/13 4 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for about 6 years now, even after moving over 70 miles away a few years ago. I like her a lot; Dr. Nguyen and her staff are very professional and prompt, she is always on time, and spends quality time with me at each visit. That is why I have not switched doctors yet even though I am far away now.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2615731
12/04/13 5 5 5 5 No waiting, takes the time to listen and explain, very smart, best doctor ever had.
RID: 2554011
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nguyen's personable, yet professional, nature made me feel at ease - a big plus when going to see a doctor.  Respond
RID: 2553113
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr. Jackie Nguyen several times for different problems. Each time she took the time to do a through exam and gave me the chance to answer all of my questions without feeling rushed. Over the past 3 years that she has been my doctor, she has always been kind, caring, attentive and accurate with her diagnoses and treatments. Her staff was friendly. I have recommended her to my family members and friends.
RID: 2383402
24/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Jackie for over 15 years and have had nothing but very satisfying experiences. She is a brilliant diagnotician and has superior 'people' skills. She is the consummate professional and I will continue being her patient as long as she is available.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2371702
16/07/12 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor, very nice and no waiting for appointments. Office is easy to find on Beach Blvd, look for big blue sign.
RID: 2097357
01/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nguyen is no doubt the best doctor I have had, She will listen to each concern and thoroughly examine my conditions, through testing, labs, referrals and deduction She will find the cause and proper treatment, if possible. She always makes time for me, even if She calls after hours to ask a few questions or give knowledgeable advise. I would recommend Her highly to anyone who has had the "Cattle Treatment" from other Doctors. She really cares, but tells you like it is, even if it hurts. My health is much better now then when I started with Her six years ago. BDM
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2061035
21/04/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jackie is super cool. She really listens to my concerns and is not condescending because I don't understand sometimes. She is really caring and compassionate. She really is one of the best doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. I would highly recommend her.
RID: 1422645
21/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nguyen is the best Dr. I have ever had. I have been going to her for 5 years and she has always been compassionate, thorough, caring & professional. She has always made sure I got the appropriate referrals when appropriate and always follows up. He is the best, I wish more Dr.'s were like her.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1403568
31/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nguyen was very professional & warm. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 1355881
06/02/11 4 4 5 5 She is very attentive and really cares for her patients. She is thorough and thoughtful too. HB is lucky to have her. Thanks for the old world charm.