Dr. Michael M. Aguilar

Rate Dr. Michael M. Aguilar

Dr. Michael M. Aguilar's Ratings

I had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Aguilar. He was an amazing surgeon, explained everything before surgery, was very kind and patient and I found him to be one of the best doctors I have every experienced. I was up and walking around the next day with minimal discomfort.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Aguilar to be a very competent surgeon. If I needed emergency surgery I would not question his abilities. However, I would not ever choose to return to his practice voluntarily because of his bedside manner. He lacks compassion when dealing with senior citizens. Every thing he told us was medically true, but we left his office feeling humiliated by his condescending manner.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

My recuperating time from having major surgery was quick & painless. Dr Aguilar was great in letting me know what to expect. Results turned out even better! I would recommend this doctor for major surgery.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Aguilar is incredible. I've never bothered to rate a doctor before. I had to have my gallbladder removed, and was told to expect 4 days of fairly severe discomfort. Dr. Aguilar is clearly very skilled, because my pain was never what I'd call severe. I had good mobility from the time anesthesia wore off forward, and experienced much less pain than an actual gallbladder attack. The surgery was on time, quick, and I can't believe how well I feel. Dr. Aguilar takes time to discuss concerns and the procedure with patients. His staff is helpful and kind. Aside from having a very healthy gallbladder instead of having to have it out, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag