Rate Dr. Sherri L. Graf

Dr. Sherri L. Graf's Ratings

If you are looking for a doc who is thorough I would not recommend Dr. Graf. I went to her after dealing with chronic vagainal burning that has been ongoing for 5 months. After she took a very brief history, she suggested having a biopsy. I agreed to it without hearing the whole story. After the biopsy she said she could cauterize the skin or stitch it and said really quickly, 'I'm going to just cauterize it. I then experienced the worst burning pain. I am already dealing with horrible burning! I was told that it would last a few hours but here I am a few days later and it is still bad. Had I known the procedure would involve this I wouldn't done it. She should have informed me of this. I told her I had taken 4 different antibiotics but she prescribe me another antibiotic. I obviously do not have an infection. And, she prescribed 2 different antibiotics that I had already taken. If she had done a thorough history she would have asked specifically what meds I tried.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr. Graf is an excellent Doctor who encourages you to ask questions and gives you the time you need with her to obtain the answers. She is a gentle, caring, Doctor who withholds judgments. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

All I can say is Dr. Graf is the BEST! She takes the time to listen and explain things to you. My husband thought she was awesome too! If you've been searching for a GREAT Gynecologist, look no further, call Dr. Graf's office and schedule your appointment! Pam Steward Robinson Steward

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I chose Dr. Graf as my OB for my first pregnancy after reading all the great reviews about her online. I must tell you that I was not disappointed at all.. She is a wonderful , caring, compassionate doctor and is really fun to be around! She is very straightforward and you can talk to her about anything.. She delivered my baby via c section due to issues I had during delivery and the incision she made is so small and barely visible.. I was able to recover quite quickly as well soon after the surgery .. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking for a great doctor and a wonderful friend:-) Her staff and Dr. Harris are equally great too:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

There are so few doctors that make you feel listened to, heard and helped and Doctor Graf does all this and more. She speaks to you both using medicine and best practice as well as on a personal level. I revere her! She has taken me on an emergency basis, and even answered questions for me based on a surgical operation when the surgeon who was supposed to answer them never called back. I recommend her highly to everyone I know. She is one in a million!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I was so scared to see the doctor after having numerous bad experiences. I did have to wait a while in the waiting room, and there were no magazines or tissues, and the office staff did not notice when I started crying because I was so scared. Dr. Graf, however, was great. She was patient and very gentle. That was the first time ever that I had a painless exam! She was also concerned with my overall health and the effects of birth control on my migraines. My insurance recently changed, and I am desperately hoping she participates with my new insurance so I can stay with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

Dr. Graf is a very good physician and my experience with her was positive up until she delivered my son. My labor was progressing but once they gave me Pitocin, his heart rate dropped. When the stopped the Pit, his heart rate was normal. She told me a c-section was in his best interest, so she did one. I only saw her for a minute after she delivered him and then I did not see her again until my 2 week check up. Dr. Harris came in every day to check on me. I requested my operative report and found out that my cesarean was NOT necessary. I will not be going back to Dr. Graf to deliver my next baby because I feel like she should have been honest and not jump the gun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2010

I really like doctor Graf. She delivered both of my children. It was great experience - she was respectful of my wishes, flexible and very competent, which made me feel very comfortable. I met her as a second doctor in the office from which she separated later, but I liked her punctuality and business-like but very caring and attentive demeanor that I had to follow her to her new office. So many people I meet I find go to her now. I had some not so great experiences with her staff but it was more an exclusion to the rules. She is the type of person you would want to be your girlfriend. Her office is very crowded now, because she is such a great doctor, so now you may experience wait from time to time, but I know that her philosophy is that if you came to see her at 9 am, you did not come to see her at 10 am, so she really tries to do everything to keep appointment times, in addition to being just a great doctor and a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

her demeanor is very pleasant. She doesn't push the patient into seeing things her way, but could be more proactive in offering more non-surgical options. Her office is very calming and she & her a staff are a joy to be around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2009

Dr. Graf is hands down the best OBGYN out there. She'll listen to your concerns w/o judgment and she won't make you feel awkward or embarassed about ANYTHING. I told her I was sexually assualted a few years ago and she listened to me with the ear of a counselor and she offered me support and resources to help me get through it. Dr. Graf is incredibly patient and she'll take the time to ask YOU if you have any more questions (most docs can't wait to get you out of the door!). Dr. Graf possess the kindness of a friend and the knowledge and confidence you'd want in any doctor. Her staff is also very professional, personable, and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042695].votes_count ]]