Rate Dr. Serge V. Verne

Dr. Serge V. Verne's Ratings

Dr Verne performed bilateral laser arthroscopy on my jaws and worked wonders. I had been completely debilitated from my pain. And I finally found Dr Verne. He changed my life completely with the surgery. I feel like he saved my life. It's been 18 years and no problems. He was very enthusiastic and went to great lengths to explain all that he did. I had a torn disc on one side and on the other side the disc was completely torn free and causing my jaws to lock open. He cleaned it out smoothed a bone over, took what was left and made new discs and sewed them in. I saw the film. It was amazing, the preciseness. He was thorough with all the follow up and had me fitted with a splint until I healed. I can't say enough about what he did for me. I'm sure he has far exceeded even that since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Very knowlegable, educator for a lay person, cares for his patients, very experienced in jaw surgery, Great Surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2042719].votes_count ]]