Dr. Serge V. Verne

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Serge V. Verne has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Serge" to "Serge V."
RID: 2713661
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Verne performed bilateral laser arthroscopy on my jaws and worked wonders. I had been completely debilitated from my pain. And I finally found Dr Verne. He changed my life completely with the surgery. I feel like he saved my life. It's been 18 years and no problems. He was very enthusiastic and went to great lengths to explain all that he did. I had a torn disc on one side and on the other side the disc was completely torn free and causing my jaws to lock open. He cleaned it out smoothed a bone over, took what was left and made new discs and sewed them in. I saw the film. It was amazing, the preciseness. He was thorough with all the follow up and had me fitted with a splint until I healed. I can't say enough about what he did for me. I'm sure he has far exceeded even that since.
Paid (or co-pay): $6000
Respond
RID: 58425
24/11/06 4 5 5 Very knowlegable, educator for a lay person, cares for his patients, very experienced in jaw surgery, Great Surgeon
Paid (or co-pay): $5500