Rate Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer

Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer's Ratings

Dr. Schaffer was the surgeon I picked after consulting with several surgeons in the area. I had constricted pole and most surgeons were wanting me to have two separate surgeries, thus doubling my cost. He said he could do it in one and did a BEAUTIFUL job. He was the most thorough and did not end an appointment with me until I had all of my questions answered. He was professional but also was clear in that he cares about his patients. For instance, he suggested what he thought would fit my body best, but did not argue when I wanted less cc's than recommended. When I called/emailed with questions (and I did...a lot!) he answered me directly instead of referring me to another staff member. When I fell after surgery he had me come in the office to make sure I was okay and nothing had been damaged, which calmed my fears that I had ruined my surgery:). The staff was also amazing and treated me like a friend. If I ever have another surgery, I will choose Dr. Schaffer without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Schaffer and his nurses were very professional and personable. I wanted my breast implants to be smaller so a breat revision along with a capsulotomy was done. The aftermath was great! I recovered within a week. Dr. Schaffer did an excellent job. I should have went to him the first time! I will.be going back to him if I have anymore wants!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Schaffer and his staff are amazing! After researching and talking to others, I decided to use Dr. Schaffer for my breast augmentation. I could not have asked for a better physician, staff, or a better outcome. I am so very pleased with my end results. I would recommend Dr. Schaffer and his staff to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I had dysport with Dr Schaffer. He listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what i asked for. I would recommend him or this practice to anyone! The staff is very friendly!! CMF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have used Dr Schaffer at Hedden Plastic Surgery for several procedures. My last was Botox and juvaderm injections. I had quite a large crease in glabella region, deep creases on my forehead and had lost volume in my lips. My wait time was within reason, love the staff and Dr Schaffer, as always, gives great advice on best choices for the looks I am seeking. I did not use numbing cream for Botox, but did receive a block for Juvaderm as it is pretty thick and a larger amount was used. I appreciate the honest opinions I get concerning treatments. I feel Dr Schaffer is going for the best result, not just a sell. I could see results immediately, but the final look came at about 10 days- totally loved the results! Will be back! I highly recommend Dr Schaffer for breast augmentation and lift as well! The staff is wonderful. Facilities are beautiful! Care and attentiveness is top notch. Thanks guys! I <3 me :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Schaffer and his staff were all so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me a breast augmentation in January of 2013 and I could not have asked for better work at such as outstanding price. I would do it again anytime and would highly recommend his facilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I went to Dr. Schaffer for a facelift, having wanted to have this procedure for several years. Dr. Shaffer was very attentive to my every concern. He never made me feel rushed or as if my concerns were silly. His nurses and staff are also helpful and very nice. They all made me feel as if I was the most important person to them. The surgery was a great success and I love my result. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shaffer and his staff and have, to anyone looking to have any work done. I will use him again if I decide to have other things done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I just had my first injectable filler treatment in my lips by Dr Schaffer at Hedden Plastic Surgery! I was really nervous about getting the injections in my lips because I didn't want them to look unnatural and huge and change the look of them completely. I just wanted to fill in the lines and make them look pouty and full. Dr Schaffer is an amazing listener and took all of my concerns into consideration and put my mind at ease. I am so happy with my results and would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I went to Dr Schaffer for breast augmentation. Because of pregnancies, breastfeeding & age my breast were deflated & saggy. I asked for his thoughts on incisions and procedures. Dr Schaffer gave me great options. I was uncertain of my size and saline vs silicone. Dr Schaffer NEVER made me feel rushed, answered all my questions,gave honest answers not just ones i wanted to hear & was able to guide me on my decision. I had a periareolar lift/breast augmentation. Went from 34A to a perky 34DD. Phillip, Blake, Tara and my nurse were all great, super team! After surgery I did not have much discomfort, I felt tight (like breast feeding engorgement). I only took my pain meds 2 days. My silicone implants are 500cc mod-high profile. My nipples are perky, beautifully centered. They are full, soft and are totally hot to say the least! I am 3 weeks po-op, my incisions are perfect! I am totally in love with my new look. Dr Schaffer & team 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Dr. Schaffer is an excellent plastic surgeon, and his staff is great. They are very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Being an older black female having cosmetic surgery, they made me feel very comfortable. I went to Dr. Schaffer for a second opinion because the first plastic surgeon told me that my breast looked great and he didn't see any need for enhancement. That surgeon also told me that he would go ahead and do it if I was going to go to someone else, and I told him no because I wouldn't feel comfortable when he didn't want to do it at first. I asked Dr. Schaffer if I would be making a mistake by enhancing my breast, and he said absolutely not. I told Dr. Schaffer that I wanted to be a little fuller, and he said that wouldn't be a problem because I am a candidate. I had surgery in Aug. 2012 and I thank Dr. Schaffer for the great work that he did.I didn't have any problems, and hardly any pain. I had surgery on a Friday, and walked on Sunday. Thanks for doing an AWESOME job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759496].votes_count ]]