Rate Dr. Yohanan Shmuel Zomer

Dr. Yohanan Shmuel Zomer's Ratings

When I was pregnant with our first child, my husband insisted that we choose Dr. Zomer as the pediatrician because my husband had loved him as his doctor when he was a child. I have a coworker who takes her children to see him for the same reason. I think it speaks highly of a pediatrician that their former patients return when they become parents, even if his office is across town. Dr. Zomer's nurses are extremely friendly which is, sadly, not always the case in a lot of doctor's offices. I have always been able to get a same-day appointment when needed, frequently within just a few hours of my phone call. I've never waited more than a few minutes to be called back, even when I show up before my appointment time. This week I called at 8:30 and got an appointment with Dr. Zomer's assistant for 10:00. I showed up about 9:50 and when I got back into the car after the appointment, my clock said it was 10:04.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Zomer has beeen our pediatrician for more than 10 years. I have 3 children. His staff has accomadated us to get in quickly when we needed to. He is professional and experienced. We love Dr Zomer.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

I starte going to Dr. Zomer when I was 10. I ams now 34 and my three kids have been seeing him for over 12 years. He has the unique ability to balance kindness and firmness with children in pain and he backs that up with dead-on diagnosis. It would be hard not to trust or like Dr. Zomer.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag