Rate Dr. Frank Jan

Dr. Frank Jan's Ratings

I had an injection for pain in my lower pack. The area was supposed to be numbed, and I was told I would be comfortable and once the procedure was over, that I would experience minor discomfort. I was in excruciating pain during the entire procedure! The doctor told me to just hold still and basically suck it up. I was crying through the entire procedur. He didn't give me enought medication to ease the pain of the injection. It turns out I had a horrible rupture in my disk, which was causing the intense pain, and the Dr. doing the injection had the worst bedside manner! He was cold and callus. Even after all that I went through, the nurses felt horrible, but the doctor didn't even apologize. It took someone else looking out for me, to even get him to acknowledge his mistake. Always make sure when you have a procedure, and you're helpless, there is someone there to look out for you!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Great!Medical Assistant was wonderfull!

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag