You may also like

Rate Dr. William F. DeVito

Dr. William F. DeVito's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. DeVito for 4 years now and am very happy with the care I receive from him and his staff. He always spends as much time as needed with me and is always a pleasure to visit ... I actually don't mind going to the doctor. He was there for my father 24/7 when he was very sick before he passed away and is still caring for my mother. Thank you Dr. D for being you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My husband and I have been patients for ten years. During this time we have been very happy with the care we receive. The staff's professionalism has improved over the past few years. Always short wait times with friendly and helpful staff. Dr. DeVito is one of the top three doctors I've ever had in my 65 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have been a patient for about 10 years and he has been right on and concise with his diagnosise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Slow to follow-up, Slow to read test results and respond, staff is rude on the phone, appointments are hard to schedule, and sometimes take a week before you can get in. Does not do a thorough examination, dismisses things too early.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Doctor and staff are helpful, courteous - have been with this doctor for 8+ years - DeVito is a down to earth family doctor. Highly recommend him. He has a great sense of humor, too - bedside manner A+ Give him a try - you'll be happily surprised :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. De Vito now has a private practice in Prescott along with another DO. He is by far the best doctor that I have ever seen! Good help is hard to find and his staff tries hard. I don't believe that he is curretly accepting new patients as my wife tried to get an appointment and was turned away. I'm just glad that I am on his list!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

He has been my Dr for years. He is now in Prescott instead of Prescott Valley Emergency site. He has called me at home at times, very thoughtful & caring. Doesn't mind referring me to a specialist if it is out of his field.. Good Dr that will do that !!! I hope he never retires ..Judy Dunbar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. De Vito is kind and caring, but too passive when faced with a problem. He assumes it is something and unless you insist on other tests, that is that. In my case, I asked him how we could confirm the diagnosis and he said, "If this medication fixes it, then that is confirmation." However, I learned later that this was not true, that medication works quickly for a lot of diseases. It delayed my diagnosis and treatment for several months. Considering I have seen him for years, he possibly could have diagnosed it with more subtle clues had he paid attention. The last few times I have seen him, I felt he was clinically depressed. His office is understaffed and, while friendly enough, it is hard to get trough, and sometimes messages aren't answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2007

Doctor Devito is a great doctor. I have lung problems that he was unable to treat so he got me a pulmonologist. He always took time for me. He was not always punctual when I had an appt. but somtimes that can't be helped. If it was all the time it would be a problem but it was only on rare occasions. I live in oklahoma now or he would till be my doctor. Thanks doctor I miss ya!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr DeVito is the most caring doctor I have ever gone to. I am overweight and have never been treated with anything other than respect. He is paid a salary by the clinic no matter how mzny patients he sees. Being the newest Dr on staff they often overload him. You should see the old jalopy he drives. He always goes the extra mile to be helpful, even though I know he is overworked

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043141].votes_count ]]