Rate Dr. Carla I. Docharty

Dr. Carla I. Docharty's Ratings

The doctor did not know what was wrong with my ankles. She said my toes were pointed the wrong direction and she didn't know what to do about it. She seemed angry about it! Yikes! Then she asked me if I had a lot of pain and I said no not much and she said come back when you are in pain and I will fuse both your ankles. She did fit me with new orthotics but needless to say I never went back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

She performed surgery on my foot 2wks ago after my tendon did not heal after conservative treatment. She is very good at what she does, she explains everything thoroughly and concisely. She is caring and attentive and personable. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Seemed pleasant enough, but when asked about headaches relating to my fallen arches, was quickly dismissive, even though I've read about numerous cases, and am convinced of my own. Everything was done very quickly- nice that she was able to do my xrays in office. However, I cannot recommend bc it's been over a month and I still don't have my orthotics- haven't even been called to set up an appointment for fitting!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

She is very nice, Knowledgeable. listen to you and welling to explain, in details, any question or concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][759745].votes_count ]]