Dr. Wennie Liao

Rate Dr. Wennie Liao

Dr. Wennie Liao's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Liao for several years and have been absolutely happy with her care. She's very caring and very knowledgeable.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

She's an idiot. I came in with cracked and irritated mouth corners, which I'd been suffering from for years, and which seemed to be worsening. From my own research, I had deduced that I had a fungus type problem called angular chelitis. She told me, somewhat condescendingly, that I licked my lips and that I should stop, and wear vaseline. I suggested that I might need an antifungal, but she insisted again that I not lick my lips and sent me to buy aquafor at CVS. I suffered many months more. Finally, I decided to see a different Dr, Dacy, who instantly recognized angular chelitis, gave me a prescription for a topical antifungal, which cleared up my problem in less that a week. My husband saw her for a small basal cell spot, and she prescribed a genital wart medication which burned a hole in his back. He may have needed it removed, and she did offer to surgically remove it instead -- but I just have to wonder about her knowledge and competency. I wouldn't recommend her at all!

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag