Dr. Mohsen S. Alinaghian

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mohsen S. Alinaghian has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5175972
12/02/14 1 3 1 1 Doctor's lackadaisical prescription of contact lenses and eye drops led to me developing a serious eye infection, Acanthamoeba Keratiti, which required steroids to be injected into my eye. He is vastly behind on technological advances in his field. Hope my review helps.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3598126
06/11/13 1 1 1 1 Both the staff and the doctor have significant problems. The staff did not send my perscriptions to another eye wear provider. The doctor made a mistake and perscribed me the wrong contacts. Bad, bad experience, would not recommend.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mohsen" to "Mohsen S."
RID: 2406084
20/08/12 5 5 5 5 Great Optometrist. Wonderful office staff. Pleasant environment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2167181
29/05/12 5 5 5 5 Great knowlgable Doctor, wonderful staff very pleasent office.Best in OC. My kids love him too
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $450
Respond

19/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

15/03/09 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 766582
17/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have been his patient forever, I reached the point that I could effort laser surgery, with performing pre op and post op by him I was sure I am in a good hand.. He made it sooooo soooo easy and a wonderful experince. His staff and counselor are very helpful and have great communication. Thanks amillion to you and your team.
Insurance: CIGNA