Rate Dr. David J. Felix

Dr. David J. Felix's Ratings

Dr. Felix is a great doctor. His bedside manner and knowledge are exceptional. He and his staff are both honest and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

PATIENTS BEWARE!!! There is something wrong here... I had problems getting my medication, b/c of difficulties with a pre-authorization. I called his office and left many messages over 4 days stating that I did not have enough of my current medication to tide me over and would need another prescription in the interim. He refused take or return my phone calls. I ended up having to go to the ER to get the medication that I required! STAY AWAY! STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

i wish he would accept my insurance so i can avail his service. i see how systematic he handles data, assess patients and make justifiable diagnosis. dr felix has numerous patients, which can be good coz it means good experience however be prepared to wait some extra time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043438].votes_count ]]