Dr. Nina M. Carroll

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Nina M. Carroll has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nina" to "Nina M."
RID: 2537459
21/01/13 5 5 5 5 I am so nervous to get my general examinations done. Dr. Caroll is one of the finest doctors I have ever met. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.
RID: 1554606
05/10/11 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Carroll today for the first time and thought she was phenomenal. She was gentle, caring, empathic, and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her to others.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 1520672
24/08/11 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Carroll for the first time recently and had a wonderful experience. Before the exam, we sat in her office discussing my history and any questions I might have. She even gave me some literature to take to my sister when I mentioned she has hormonal migraines. I would highly recommend Dr. Carroll and plan to stay with her until the day she retires.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1203284
07/07/10 5 5 5 5 excellent dianostian...knows her stuff and is especially good with rare medical issues.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 871930
27/04/09 5 5 5 5 I have some major anxiety issues when it comes to doctors, especially gyn. Dr. Carroll has been patient and kind to me. She is very professional and knowledgeable and does not make you feel rushed. She's willing to answer any questions and she made me feel as much at ease as I possibly could--with my anxiety. She called me personally to give test results and to answer some questions about a test I was fearful about. Doctors still freak me out, but if every doctor was like her my life would be a LOT easier. She is the best doctor I've ever encountered, and her staff are friendly and courteous and were understanding when I was fearful as well.
RID: 443507
13/11/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Carroll was wonderful. She discussed all options with me, answered my questions knowledgeably, and generally put me at ease. I definitely trust her with my health!
RID: 201388
15/03/07 5 5 5 Nina Carroll is a gentle, thoughtful, compassionate gynocologist. She can talk frankly and compassionately about uncomfortable topics. I have always appreciated her candor and intelligence. The best bedside manner of any doctor I have encountered.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 19339
19/12/05 5 5 5 What a pleasant experience. At the beginning of my first visit, she brought me into her office (NOT a cold, uncomfortable exam room) and took my history there. She asked all the right questions and made me feel comfortable to ask her questions as well. I never felt that she was at all judgemental - a MUST in an OB/GYN. Highly recommended.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim