Rate Dr. Ilya Rachman

Dr. Ilya Rachman's Ratings

I was given false information: Receptionist asked for me to wait one minute to double check with the doctor. I wasnt sure why she needed to speak to the doctor, but maybe because it was my first time. Upon her return she stated that since I havent met my deductible that I would have to pay for the visit in the full amount of $110. She said that this is a normal process and that other doctors and my insurance company would say the samething. I can only assume this was instructed by the doctor. She then started to mention that "my deductible was very low compared to other patients that are about $2000" "if we where to see you today by only paying the copay we will not make any money". I decided to call Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Company for the correct information. The agent stated: " No, that isnt correct. You are only responsible for the copay and if the office charged you more, that the office is responsible and needs to reimburse you the amount that was charge above the copay."

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rachman is young, energetic and knowledgable doctor. I don't go to doctors often, but he always treats my colds and infections quickly. The office is very busy, so sometime I had to wait.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

No problem. Very personable. Makes referrals. And the front office staff is very nice and helpful this is a rarity in most Dr's Offices today.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag