Rate Dr. Katherine D. Sherif

Dr. Katherine D. Sherif's Ratings

She was wonderful I would recommend her to anyone that has issues with PCOS. I have seen doctors over the past several years that would never take my condition serious. She talked to me and explained everything that was going on with my body perfectly and made me feel like a person again.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sherif is absolutely AMAZING and I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, intelligent, compassionate, understanding, and extremely sweet.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Katherine Sherif is kind, compassionate, caring, and a wonderful doctor.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sherif spent so much time getting to know me. She diagnosed me with something my local doctors misdiagnosed. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of hers.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Sherif as my physician. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, but more importantly, she is kind, caring, and compassionate. During my visits with her, I feel like I am chatting with a good friend, rather than a physican. I have never met a physican like her. She always asks me what is going on in my life, and I feel like she knows me, something that I never felt with any other physician I have seen. While I have had to wait to see Dr Sherif, I have never found the wait to be very long. Like others have said, she takes her time to really listen, so it very understandable that there she may run a little behind. Also, she has always apologized if she does run behind, which shows that she is respectful of my time. I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Sherif. She is top notch!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sherif is the best doctor I have seen to date. She is extremely friendly, compassionate and knowledgable. She takes her time to listen to you and thoroughly understand your individuals situation. Dr. Sherif is truly a gem. She has changed my life in so many ways - mentally and physically! Although some may think the wait at her office is rather long, I must admit that I never wait any longer at Dr. Sherif's office than I do at any other doctor's office. Also, I noticed that Dr. Sherif's office implemented a new telephone/message system a few months ago (early 2010). This system is much, much better than the last system she had. My calls are routed/returned quickly and my prescriptions/refills are called in almost immediately.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Wonderful - thorough - takes the time to get to know the patient. I can't say enough good things about this woman.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

There is NO ONE like Katherine Sherif. Count yourslef very lucky if she is your doctor. If you have to wait to see her....well, so be it. She is well worth the wait. Bring a book and relax. She won't rush you one bit when you see her and will be the most intelligent, caring and well thought out physician you will ever see. Way ahead of her time and not afraid to go out on a limb to help her pts.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

Words cannot describe what Dr. Sherif has done for me. I suffered for many years and Dr. Sherif truly saved me. some people will complain about the wait, but trust me she is worth every minute. The first time I met with her she went through my entire history. She spent an hour and a half with me going over all of the diagnosis, tests, medications, and procedures that I had. That is unheard of in the medical profession. Dr. Sherif is so swamped because she is one of the few doctors who actually cares, listens, and helps. Her knowledge is vast and she is open to alternative treatments. I was lucky enough to hear her speak at a conference and that's how I discovered this brilliant physician. Dr. Katherine Sherif is a beacon of hope for those who have been abandoned or mistreated by the medical community. She restored my faith in physicians and is a true example of what medicine should be. Thanks Doc!

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sherif is the best doctor I've seen. She's compassionate and understanding and really knows her stuff. I've seen and worked with a lot of different physicians and she's top notch. She really listens and cares about your health and well being and helps you make informed decisions on how to best treat your own body. She doesn't force anything on you and treats you like a real human being with feelings. I can't say enough positives about her and her staff!

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag