You may also like

Rate Dr. Katherine D. Sherif

Dr. Katherine D. Sherif's Ratings

Dr..Sherif is not personable at all. she didnt seem interested in even getting to know me as a new patient. The appt seemed rushed. Needless to say I plan to find a new doctor. I will not continue to see a Dr I do not feel comfortable with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sheriff was that she was condescending, awkward, and uninterested in spending time with a new patient and walking them through the system. When I expressed my frustration, she didn't have any bedside manner and left the appointment with tears in my eyes. I would not recommend her despite everyone else's positive reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

She was wonderful I would recommend her to anyone that has issues with PCOS. I have seen doctors over the past several years that would never take my condition serious. She talked to me and explained everything that was going on with my body perfectly and made me feel like a person again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2156504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr. Sherif is absolutely AMAZING and I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, intelligent, compassionate, understanding, and extremely sweet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Katherine Sherif is kind, compassionate, caring, and a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2156502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sherif spent so much time getting to know me. She diagnosed me with something my local doctors misdiagnosed. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of hers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Sherif as my physician. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, but more importantly, she is kind, caring, and compassionate. During my visits with her, I feel like I am chatting with a good friend, rather than a physican. I have never met a physican like her. She always asks me what is going on in my life, and I feel like she knows me, something that I never felt with any other physician I have seen. While I have had to wait to see Dr Sherif, I have never found the wait to be very long. Like others have said, she takes her time to really listen, so it very understandable that there she may run a little behind. Also, she has always apologized if she does run behind, which shows that she is respectful of my time. I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Sherif. She is top notch!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Dr. Sherif is the best doctor I have seen to date. She is extremely friendly, compassionate and knowledgable. She takes her time to listen to you and thoroughly understand your individuals situation. Dr. Sherif is truly a gem. She has changed my life in so many ways - mentally and physically! Although some may think the wait at her office is rather long, I must admit that I never wait any longer at Dr. Sherif's office than I do at any other doctor's office. Also, I noticed that Dr. Sherif's office implemented a new telephone/message system a few months ago (early 2010). This system is much, much better than the last system she had. My calls are routed/returned quickly and my prescriptions/refills are called in almost immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Wonderful - thorough - takes the time to get to know the patient. I can't say enough good things about this woman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

There is NO ONE like Katherine Sherif. Count yourslef very lucky if she is your doctor. If you have to wait to see her....well, so be it. She is well worth the wait. Bring a book and relax. She won't rush you one bit when you see her and will be the most intelligent, caring and well thought out physician you will ever see. Way ahead of her time and not afraid to go out on a limb to help her pts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2156497].votes_count ]]