Rate Dr. Robert J. Havey

Dr. Robert J. Havey's Ratings

I met with Dr. Havey as a new patient to get his opinion on a childhood health condition of mine. During the visit, he noticed an abnormal mole on my body and advised me to see a dermatologist. The pathology results indicated that it was moderately atypical. I noticed the mole 3 years ago. Since then, I have seen 3 different doctors - none of them commented or questioned it. Efficient/Knowledgeable: My visits have lasted 30 minutes, and he uses that time very efficiently to determine what the problem is, understand my history, and then provide recommendations. After my initial visit, Dr. Havey mailed my lab results along with written recommendations. His review was very clear and concise. Thorough: Dr. Havey explained that he tailors his examinations to the age of the patient. With younger patients like myself, he will focus on health conditions that affect individuals of my age group. A thorough, educated doctor will extend their quality of care outside of their field of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Havey ia an incredibly intelligent physician who treats patients with a down to earth approach. Bottom line, there just isn't any better health care in Chicago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HAVE BEEN TO MANY PHYSICIANS AND NONE COMPARE WITH DR.HAVEY. THOROUGH EXAM AND DIAGNOSIS. TOOK ME OFF MEDS PRESCRIBED BY OTHER DOCS THAT WERE ACTUALLY MAKING ME SICK!...THIS GUY KNOWS HIS STUFF, AND IT IS EVIDENT WITH HIS PACKED SCHEDULE. HE IS COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL AND WIDELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Havey is the VERY best doctor you can find in Chicago, in Illinois, and likely the USA. He is caring, very intelligent, and speaks to you as a human and not the next number on his chart for the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

The Very Best Doctor I have ever been to. Not only has he helped me after brain surgery and still is, he truly saved my sisters life. She had been misdiagnosed and would have been treated with wrong meds. He called the best oncologist for her and at the end of the day she was in great hands. Today she is doing great and so am I, and the rest of my family. We travel many hours to our doctor visits.Well worth every mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760043].votes_count ]]