Rate Dr. Mark J. Scheer

Dr. Mark J. Scheer's Ratings

Your wait time will be upwards of two hours for any appointment. Dr scher and his staff are very unprofessional and disrespectful, you would be better off seeing a vet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Outstanding doctor and staff! The entire staff. Is always very upbeat and friendly! Appointment times are always punctual!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Dr. Scheer is an outstanding doctor. He is very caring and courteous. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns. His staff has gone out of their way one or two times to schedule me in when they were fully booked and the wait still was not more then an hour. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

Really like his approach and treatment of my injuries. Explained everything to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Scheer. It seems everyone is complaining about the staff, but Dr. Scheer was the one who I felt like I was bothering when I went in for a follow-up a week after my original appointment. Originally, he told my that my coccyx pain should alleviate within two weeks, and if not, I should return, but he did not tell me any signs or symptoms I should look for, and basically assured me that things were ok and I should only worry in two weeks if the pain was still there. My situation deteriorated in less than a week and when I came for the follow-up Dr. Scheer seemed annoyed, talked to me with the door open, and even over his shoulder on his way out the door. I had his m.a. call him back into the room because I still had questions about my situation. He came back even more frustrated and openly rude, asking "What do you want ME to do about it?!" I reported his rude and hurtful attitude to the office manager and switched to Dr. Danziger immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I have been to the office for 3 visits. The first two I waited over an hour with no apologies. I ended up having to have a surgical procedure ordered by Dr. Sheer. His office was to send my chart to the facility where the procedure would be performed...I had to follow up 4 times over 2 weeks to make this happen. Dr. Sheer seems to be a competant doctor but his office staff is the rudest I have ever encountered and completely inefficient. They have put me on hold for up 25 minutes at a time and then are so hurried on the phone you feel as though you are bothering them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Dr. Sheer is a great Doctor and his staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Tiffany is especially helpful and I found her to be very communicative and well informed. All in all, experiences have been very positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

I visited Dr Scheer recently and was told that I needed to have surgery. At first I was a little reluctant, almost depressed about it. Once meeting with Shelita, the Surgical Coordinator, I felt much better. She was more than helpful, in fact, very patient. She not only scheduled my surgery, but took the time out to call my PCP and set my pre op appointment. She is a very caring and efficient person. Very warm and professional might I add. I can't imagine her being that monstorious person that some of you are making her out to be. Maybe you should evaluate yourself and your situation. She held my hand the whole way through, even called me the day after my procedure to see how I was doing. Dr Scheer is a wonderful doctor as well as his staff. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic attention!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2007

Dr. Scheer seemed to know quite a bit about my knee operation and surgery, and was quite knowledgeable about my ACL and Minicus tear. However, I must agree with the previous comment that the staff was not very helpful, and Shelita the sugerical coordinator was about the worst human being I've ever had to deal with and totally incompetent and rude in her job. So, in short - high marks for Dr. Scheer, extremely low marks for the office, especially Shelita.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Scheer provided excellent diagnostic care in identifying a torn meniscus in my left knee. He clearly and completely discussed the injury and its ramifications to me. Then he advised on all of the options, including surgery, and the relative pros and cons of each. He provided interim therapies to reduce discomfort while I made my decision. His surgical skills proved to be excellent, although it took a bit longer than expected to achieve a pain-free existence following the arthroscopic procedure. Administratively, I found his office to be automated and impressively high-tech, relying on digital solutions to manage information, notes, xrays, MRI images, and patient care instructions. The private surgical center encouraged by Dr. Scheer was also impressive, operated by a skilled and professional staff who put patient care, comfort and safety first. The only hiccup was in the billing process -- which took a while to get resolved. Would I recommend Dr. Scheer? -- you bet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2043939].votes_count ]]