Rate Dr. Bruce R. Barton

Dr. Bruce R. Barton's Ratings

He saw me through the ER as a result of a head injury. I had an injury that started on my forehead and extended to the scalp. It went nearly bone deep. I was convinced that the scar would be recognizable and that my hair would not cover it- that I would be wearing a scarf long term. I was WRONG! Dr.Barton was amazing. Barely two weeks later, no one knows I have a scar, and it is nearly undetectable. Wonderful bedside manner, and he was EXTREMELY thorough. I would definitely return to him. His staff was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Had fillers done around the mouth area. Was very pleased even on day one and he said I will see improvement for 7-10 days. I am so glad I had it done because I felt as if I had a sad look on my face all the time and I am a HAPPY person. I really liked Dr Barton ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

had my first breast augmentation in 1998, had some pain but was very happy with the outcome. in april 2013 i woke up with one of the implants ruptured, called dr barton and he said to come right in! he scheduled me right away for surgery to replace both implants as they normally only last 10-12 yrs. this time i had nearly no pain at all and im getting ready for my wedding in july. he is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Barton was my surgeon for breast reduction surgery, that I had done in April of 2012. He was very professional, as was his staff, they knew me by name, and always answered any ?'s I had. They made me feel comfortable, told me what to expect, and to say he is a perfectionist is an understatement. My scars are very unnoticable, and my husband say's Dr. Barton is a master at what he does! Every issue I had with my breasts, was corrected with this surgery, and I was back at work in a week. My back pain is gone, I am able to work out now, and am MUCH happier with my appearance. I would highly recommend breast reduction surgery, and Dr. Barton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Bruce Barton is the most awesome Dr. he did my breats and they are beautiful,hes a gret man and bedside manner is non camparable to anyone...love this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Truly grateful for Dr. Barton because he is the only physician that's been able to provide relief for my migraines through the use of Botox injections! I have tried physical therapy, medications, & other doctors with little or no success, but his treatments have worked every time. I would recommend him for this treatment & respect his abilities to the point that I would use any of his services, & his staff are always gracious & kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr. Bruce Barton did a great job on my surgery. He even came to his office on Easter Sunday to check on me. One of my friends had a procedure done with him too. He is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr. Barton performed a breast reduction and lift in 2007 for me. I had 0 complications and very little pain. I was and still am very happy with the results. I'm considering a tummy tuck. I will consult with him to do the procedure if I decide to go forward with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Barton is very professional and thorough. He explained my procedure and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. His staff is professional and made me feel comfortable as well. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Barton and his staff are amazing! They were welcoming and very professional. I had a tummy tuck after a surgery that left my belly button somewhat deformed. Dr. Barton did an excellent job on my new tummy. He took his time and explained every aspect of the procedure. He really cares about his patients and has a passion for improving the lives of his patients through cosmetic surgery. If I ever have another procedure I will go back to him and highly recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044200].votes_count ]]