Dr. Mark J. Savant

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Mark J. Savant has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark J."
RID: 1718300
20/02/12 5 5 5 5 What a relief. To find a doctor that is not only brilliant medically, but also compassionate and one who never, I mean never, rushes the visit. After having become quite ill, Dr. Savant was attentive, in touch and astute to the entire experience. I could not have asked for a better physician for my care. Eventually, I regained my health but continue to deal with the after effects of those years of illness as well as the aggressive treatment I had. Again, Dr. Savant skillfully and kindly led me through the painful long months of healing and escorted me back to heath and subsequently work, as a full duty police officer. Dr. Savant is an amazing physician. If you can afford to pay his fees, I highly encourage you to do so. Nothing is more important than your health even if that is hard to fathom when you have it.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 830380
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 He's a great guy. Answers all you questions and is very helpful. Highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna