Rate Dr. Mark J. Savant

Dr. Mark J. Savant's Ratings

What a relief. To find a doctor that is not only brilliant medically, but also compassionate and one who never, I mean never, rushes the visit. After having become quite ill, Dr. Savant was attentive, in touch and astute to the entire experience. I could not have asked for a better physician for my care. Eventually, I regained my health but continue to deal with the after effects of those years of illness as well as the aggressive treatment I had. Again, Dr. Savant skillfully and kindly led me through the painful long months of healing and escorted me back to heath and subsequently work, as a full duty police officer. Dr. Savant is an amazing physician. If you can afford to pay his fees, I highly encourage you to do so. Nothing is more important than your health even if that is hard to fathom when you have it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

He's a great guy. Answers all you questions and is very helpful. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760221].votes_count ]]