Rate Dr. Frank J. Bain

Dr. Frank J. Bain's Ratings

I had a physical with Dr. Bain, after my regular doctor (Dr. V) retired. He brushed off any questions or concerns I raised, and literally walked out of the room during the physical thinking we were done. He was not professional or even personable. I had him years ago and he was decent, so may be past his prime. I am now switching practices and would not recommend anyone going to Dr. Bain or this antiquated practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

This is a gentleman that happens to be a doctor walks on the floor not hovers above it. Talks straight and takes the time to hear and understand you problem or problems. Will only see him no one else at his pratice. I can speak only for my wife and I but he really knows his his stuff. Highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bain is wonderful. I recently switched Dr. and found his entire staff to be great. I have never been left waiting, when there has been an "emergency" visit, they always get my family in. Dr. Bain has a fantastic way of speaking to his patients to make then feel at ease. We couldn't be happier with our Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2007

He's very nice and informative. Very easy to talk to. His staff is very nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2006

We love Dr.Bain, he is up to date with his facts but never too proud to look something up to be sure. Great personality - loves kids! All the doctors in the practice are wonderful - as well as a friendly staff that makes you feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044405].votes_count ]]