Rate Dr. Michael D. Lasalle

Dr. Michael D. Lasalle's Ratings

One of the best Doctors I have ever been to - I would highly recommend him - He is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lasalle is one of the most thorough and patient physicians I have met.He asks questions about your overall well being and is genuinely concerned.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. LaSalle is a very personable, professional and caring Doctor. He is very concerned for your well being as is his entire staff. Being a new patient, I was completely relaxed and confident that he will be caring for me for a long time.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

It's obvious Dr. LaSalle loves what he does. He treats you like you're his only patient. He takes his time with you, listens to your concerns and answers questions honestly. I recommend him hands-down.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lasalle is a wonderful M.D. He is not an alarmist, is incredibly through and clearly cares about his patients. I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lasalle is intelligent, compassionate and knowledgeable. .

Submitted Dec. 5, 2007 | flag

Excellent physician in all ways. Staff is also very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag