Rate Dr. Terrence Glennon

Dr. Terrence Glennon's Ratings

This is the most unfortunate case of inbreeding I have ever met, and the fact that The RIC Institute in Chicago,IL would even sell the franchise name to this moron. It befuddles me. At my most recent visit he had "lost his magic damned wand" and told me to "live with it, it could get worse, if I wanted to complain". I don't think this is a doctor, this is a sadist and a man who loves to see women tortured. Too bad Dr. Newell, in the same practice won't be bothered treating "chronic" pain and will only treat"acute" which can be done by an idiot general practitioner. The people in So.IL, need to be suing more, and screaming at the top of their lungs about our area's lack of appropriate pain care, and if I am screaming in pain, I honestly feel he should have to hear it, anyway.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

Horrible attitude, very abrupt, argues with every complaint, told me to get mental health care treatment, since I was obviously crazy, even though the doctor I saw at his group previously was very polite, and actually cared for me. Dr. Terrence Glennon, in Herrin, Il takes the care out of healthcare. He is why pain patients are scared to go to the doctor.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag