Rate Dr. Pete S. Batra

Dr. Pete S. Batra's Ratings

dr. batra saved my life, plain and simple. i was misdiagnosed before i went to him for a second opinion and he was able to diagnose a rare sinus cancer before the path report came back. when i left cleveland for california i did not transfer care. i flew back to the cleveland clinic for my follow ups. he then moved to dallas and i now fly there for my follow ups. let me say this again: if it weren't for him, i wouldn't be writing this note. to the patient who is devastated b/c dr. batra left the CCF, just get on a plane and go to dallas!

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

I feel reassured and at peace having been referred to Dr. Batra. I am presently in the middle of procedures with him and am very glad to be his patient.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

An outstanding surgeon who seems very confident, organized, and thoughtful. I had been misdiagnosed by two Doctors before meeting Dr. Batra, who carefully came to the proper conclusion. After surgery he was always available during my healing process to answer any and all of my concerns. He has now moved to Dallas at UTx Med Ctr. and I will follow up there with him

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Batra for about 5 years and trust him completely with my ongoing sinus/allergy problems! Unfortunately, he is soon leaving the Northeast Ohio area and I am devastated. . .

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

Long time doctor of mine. He's always caring and polite. Awesome at getting the problem fixed.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag

Very good care. Does not spend much time with the patient nor give much time with discussing complaints. He is able to make a quick diagnosis and plan that does work with little words.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2008 | flag