Dr. Beth A. Lloyd

Rate Dr. Beth A. Lloyd

Dr. Beth A. Lloyd's Ratings

Whenever I call the office, I get the voicemail line. They NEVER answer their phone! I've been in the office waiting (a LONG time) for my visit with the doc and I have never seen them answer a phone that rings one time. The doc really rushes you along and doesn't listen. I'm definitely glad that I found another physician. As far as I'm concerned, ANYONE else for me to see makes a better choice...

Submitted July 28, 2008 | flag

Although Dr. Lloyd comes across as a very thoughtful person I would not recommend her services. I was told of a medical issue that I had and needed more blood tests. I was told to call two weeks later and follow up with Dr. Lloyd and find out the results. I called everyday for three weeks sometimes twice a day and never once did she call me back. Her staff is unreliable and inefficient. Her office is also filthy.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

Be aware that Dr. Lloyd shares her practice with her husband, Dr. Wade - I scheduled an appointment with her, and ended up seeing him. He was nice, but did NOT seem competent enough for me to trust him, and I ended up not uisng this practice because of that. Staff was not really friendly, office wasn't all that welcoming. Very disappointing.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag

I have seen Dr. Lloyd for four years and she has always been thorough and professional. Her advice and treatments have been spot-on. She takes an interest in her patients lives and really makes an effort to understand their complete health picture. Highly recommend!

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

LOVE THIS DR. She has been my Dr for about 10 years. Her diagnosis has been right on the money EVERY time. She takes time with every patient as if they were the only one she cares for. Smart, funny, and competent. I have referred several friends. She listens when you speak. Looks like she had one bad rating from a patient, I truly can't imagine what went array for someone to be so upset. Dr Lloyd responds to after hours emergencies very fast. This is a good Dr.

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag

Her receptionist is HORRIBLE. I called in to get my first appointment and she answered the phone with "Please Hold," then proceeded to put me on hold for over 6 minutes before hanging up on me. When I finally did get to talk to her she had a nasty attitude. When the day of my appointment came it was a snow day, so I assumed they'd be closed. Dr. Lloyd called me to let me know the office was open. I went in and the receptionist and medical assistant were out, but Dr. Lloyd still managed to see me almost on time (less of a wait than the doctor I had been to before). When I went in to see her she was very helpful and actually talked to me about the medications she was putting me on. She was friendly and helpful. The only problem is it is a MAJOR ordeal to get an appointment because you have to go through her receptionist. If it weren't for that she would definately be my new family doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2007 | flag

I found Dr. Lloyd's service to be irresponsible and unethical. She made assumptions about my health history and lifestyle (she never even asked) and made completely inaccuate assumptions about the reasons for my health issues. She also ordered multiple blood tests without informing me and for which there was no medical reason to do so leaving me with a huge lab bill. Her staff was completly unhelpful and unreliable. I would recommend that you not try Dr. Lloyd. Her practice is reprehensible and disrespectful to their patients.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2006 | flag

Dr. Lloyd is amazing! I work in a hospital, and she treats me with such respect, and is very honest and open with me. I love her so much that 2 years ago I asked my father to go see her as he has multiple health issues. He has never been better. I can never thank her enough. She is a mother of three, runs her practice with her husband, is extremely smart and VERY thorough!!! I would recommend her highly!!!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2006 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lloyd. She's patient, kind, down to earth, whip-smart, and LISTENS to her patients. While she's very punctual, she takes her time with you and addresses all your concerns. She's extremely thorough--I've since referred a friend there and she also had a fantastic experience.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2005 | flag