Dr. Chih-Wei Rei

Rate Dr. Chih-Wei Rei

Dr. Chih-Wei Rei's Ratings

Be careful...they try to get you to pay the cash price for their services. Even if you have insurance and they are in-network, they tell you that you have to pay up front for the full cost, probably because they don't like sending claims to the insurance company and making less money that way.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

After years of unsuccessful fertility treatments (clomid, AI), I went to Dr. Rei. After 3 months of acupunture and herbs, I conceived my daughter naturally. Dr. Rei is a wonderful doctor and incredibly knowledgeable, yet takes the time to explain everything in understandable terms. My daughter will turn 9 in the fall. I went back years later because of migraines. I had a history of them and had built a resistance to Imitrex (chest pains were increasing side effects too). One session with Dr. Rei and the migraines have subsided. Thank you, Dr. Rei! ~ Robin

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

I had whiplash and after complaining of headaches for weeks and going to two different doctors, my friend made me go see Dr. Rei. He helped me immediately. I don't know if it was the chiro or the accupuncture, but after two treatments my headaches were gone. The office seems a little funky, not as professional as you would expect. But the results are what counts!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Saved both my Mom and my Dad's lives. Seriously. Everyone who has gone to him come away with their own wonderful stories. He is wonderful!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Unfortunately he couldn't help me this time...I went to him for acupuncture for morning sickness, and on my second session, he forgot about me in the room and I was there for 1 hour and 10 minutes before he came back to take the needles out. I have gone to him for chiropractic care and he's wonderful with that, but I'm just upset that he totally forgot about me in the room. And being in your first trimester of pregnancy, you really don't want to be in the same position for that long!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Very nice doctor! I threw out my back and could barely breathe. He made me feel so much better! And the best thing is that he's not one of those pushy chiropractors that want to see you 3 times a week for ever...he told me that if I have more pain, I should come back, otherwise, I'm all done. He's really good!

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

I had terrible fatigue and pain running down my right arm. Dr. Rei used the electric stim, massage and chiropractic adjustment. My pain has left me. It used to be so fierce it would make my eyes fill with tears. Dr. Rei is wonderful. ~Allison

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

I have a cronic back problem and have tried everything from trigger point injections, physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, different types of massage including Thai massage, and a host of other remedies. I went to Dr. Rei today for the first time and had an Acupuncture treatment with electric stim. It's been only 5 hours but I can't believe the relief I feel. My husband has been telling me about him for months and what Dr. Rei was able to do for him. I shouldn't have waited so long, this is amazing considering I'm ALWAYS in pain. I will comment again in a few weeks to report my progress. But, so far, I'm impressed and extremely greatful!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

I thought I would have pain for the rest of my life but with 2 acupuncture/chiropractic session I felt relief.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

dr. Chih-Wei Rei is the best. I've been to him for sciatica, female related problems, sinus problems, neck problems. I've always had success. His treatments are much better than being put on vicodin!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2008 | flag