Rate Dr. Naveed Elahi

Dr. Naveed Elahi's Ratings

I was not happy with treatment he gave. for him concern is making money i did not have insurance he did gave me a better deal but you don't get the treatment he promise me that he will cure my pain bur i am still in pain. i would not recommend Dr Navid Elahi to any of my friends.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I was not satisfied with treatment I got from there. I would not recommend ant of my friends or family.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

I went to this dr a few months ago and had a terrible experience, money hungry dr that doesn't care for his patients, in my opinion. I was going for awhile for massage and the massage therapist and her treatment was wonderful. I eventually got pushed to seeing the dr there and was just uncomfortable and felt that he wanted was my money/insurance not to care for my problem at hand. Best part is he wanted to do all this treatment that was not pertaining to my issue. A waste of a degree and my money.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

Has no idea how to treat patients. unprofessional. rude to his staff. anytime I've gone in the past I'm greeted with a new receptionist, new doctor, new staff in general. obviously he has a high turn over and doesnt know how to keep employees around for long. unnessacary xrays are done. I feel as though he does anything to collect money and does not care of the overall well being of his patients. anybody who see's him or is considering seeing him needs to run for the hills!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Excellent Dr and staff. Dr. Elahi made me feel comfortable. His staff is friendly, funny yet very professional. I was suffering from severe neck pain and Dr. Elahi relieved me from the pain with only a few minor adjustments! I had been suffering for years and could not believe how quickly I felt relief! Its been a year, and my pain is has not returned.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Excellent experience. Dr Elahi is gifted with his words. More exceptional is his listening skills. He listened to my problems and goals. I am very pleased with his staff, his office, his expertise and, most importantly, my results!!! My low back and knees have never felt better. Highly reccomended

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag