Rate Dr. Keita Sakon

Dr. Keita Sakon's Ratings

He was a great doctor. I highly recommend this doctor for all the ladies. He was very helpful and gentle.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sakon is amazing!!! I recommend to every woman. I was there for my last two pregnancy. The personal is amazing nice all the time.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sakon is a GREAT doctor. He has been great my entire pregnancy. I was in the ER for some pain and he dropped everything to rush over and take care of me. I was shocked! He is always helpful. I am very confident in him to deliver my baby. I thought i was going to have to see a ton of doctors to find one i liked but got lucky and Dr. Sakon was the first and last i saw. He is just great.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sakon seems like a great doctor -- BUT PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE RUDE RUDE RUDE girl Betsy who is the front desk check in person. She is the MOST unfriendly RUDEST person I have even met -- she SO DOES NOT need to work with the public --- she needs to be FIRED !!!!!!

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

I went to him for a third opinion for a hysterectomy and he was amazing! When other doctors wanted to do abdominal hysterectomy he was able to do it by laparoscopy (cameras) and I was home the next day and back to work in a week! Amazing skills and great bedside manner, highly recommended.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sakon delivered my first baby in 2007 and is going to deliver my second this year. I've been a patient of his for over three years now, and I have no complaints. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, kind, encouraging, good sense of humor when appropriate, and an overall great doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

Very good doctor. My wife and I went to him when she was pregnant and he did a great job. The only problem we ever has was long waits because many uninsured people would show up demand to be seen.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

I loved this dr,soo helpful all the time.Never judged or anything he delivered my second son and did an AMAZING job

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

I would not suggest this doctor to anybody. He gave me a misdiagnosis and never admitted it, even after all the tests I had to take because of it were negative. Thanks him now I have problems everytime I apply for a health insurance. He also had very bad bedside manners, very unpleasant and unkind, he scared me off telling me that I might have cancer without having first proved it. DO NOT go to this doctor!!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

I used my health plan from the union that I work for. He is a good doctor and has a good bedside manner. The exam was painful but I think it is because of my age. I did not care for his staff. They refused to bill my secondary carrier, United HealthCare, and made me pay the co-pay so I had to submit the claim myself. The girl interrupted me twice while I was trying to fill out the medical forms. First to copy the part I had completed. I no sooner sat back down from this, then she again interrupted me to ask for the co-pay. I was tempted to tell her to wait until I was finished filling out the forms. The office then ordered a mammogram for me but failed to check off which procedure I was to get so the radiology place almost didn't do it because this information was not provided on the form.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag