You may also like

Rate Dr. Emad S. Baky

Dr. Emad S. Baky's Ratings

Dr. Baky misdiagnosed my condition and prescribe medication without waiting for test results. After all the stress of waiting and marital issues caused by this doctor all my results were negative. Dr. Baky is a quack n no one should go to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Baky and his staff are the best. He has performed surgeries on both my sister and I and there are no complaints. He is easy to talk to and he always welcomes me with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2421675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr.Baky is caring efficent and fast. I have no insurance and the staff went out of their way to help me find plans that would cover the cost. From 1st appt. I felt important to the staff even without insurance. He found my cancer in did a D&C in just 7 days. Great care for women!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][760962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

His bedside manner is rude and he doesn't know how to talk to patients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][760961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Baky was able to diagnose and cure an infection that my previous ob/gyn and a hospital visit missed. He is easy to reach and quick to respond with any questions I had, even after my office visit. Wonderful, caring physician!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][760960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

He takes time with you and explains things in detail

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][760959].votes_count ]]