Rate Dr. Emad S. Baky

Dr. Emad S. Baky's Ratings

Dr. Baky and his staff are the best. He has performed surgeries on both my sister and I and there are no complaints. He is easy to talk to and he always welcomes me with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr.Baky is caring efficent and fast. I have no insurance and the staff went out of their way to help me find plans that would cover the cost. From 1st appt. I felt important to the staff even without insurance. He found my cancer in did a D&C in just 7 days. Great care for women!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

His bedside manner is rude and he doesn't know how to talk to patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Baky was able to diagnose and cure an infection that my previous ob/gyn and a hospital visit missed. He is easy to reach and quick to respond with any questions I had, even after my office visit. Wonderful, caring physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

He takes time with you and explains things in detail

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][760959].votes_count ]]